+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from MG University

Apr 24, 2018
HI
My Bangladeshi friend, residing in UAE and who completed her BBA in 2006, is trying to get her transcripts from MG University, Kottayam, Kerala. she did bba from an off campus center in sharjah. is there any way for her to get those transcripts by just sending an email and photocopies of her marklists and degree certificate from here or is it necessary for her to go to kottayam just for that? she cant go to india anyhow and she doesnt know anyone there to hep her for this. she has contacted the university through phone but there has been no help. can someone tell me the exact procedure? it will be very helpful

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
HI
My Bangladeshi friend, residing in UAE and who completed her BBA in 2006, is trying to get her transcripts from MG University, Kottayam, Kerala. she did bba from an off campus center in sharjah. is there any way for her to get those transcripts by just sending an email and photocopies of her marklists and degree certificate from here or is it necessary for her to go to kottayam just for that? she cant go to india anyhow and she doesnt know anyone there to hep her for this. she has contacted the university through phone but there has been no help. can someone tell me the exact procedure? it will be very helpful
Hello,

We had collected transcripts for our graduation and post graduation from MG University recently. As per the procedure either you can apply for the same in person with photocopies of your marklists and degree certificates along with the WES Application form or get someone authorised to do the same for you. The next option would be to opt for an agency who does this. Any of these 3 means is the only way out as there is an amount to be remitted and the proof of payment to be submitted along with the application.

Once the transcripts for WES are ready, either you can collect it personally or they will send it by post to your address.

rajarun1727

Jun 27, 2018
Hello,

We had collected transcripts for our graduation and post graduation from MG University recently. As per the procedure either you can apply for the same in person with photocopies of your marklists and degree certificates along with the WES Application form or get someone authorised to do the same for you. The next option would be to opt for an agency who does this. Any of these 3 means is the only way out as there is an amount to be remitted and the proof of payment to be submitted along with the application.

Once the transcripts for WES are ready, either you can collect it personally or they will send it by post to your address.
Hi Rakesh,

Is there a format for the Authorization letter? Can we download the application form for Transcripts or do we have to get it in person?

Thanks,
Arun
IELTS - 06/02/2018