+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from kerala university and WES evaluation

Hi Vishnu,
In my case also, I have done my PG from Annamalai University MBA. I paid the fees for transcript and the university sent the documents to WES. On 19th August 2020, I got the message status in WES "WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response." I have contacted ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY several times and got the same reply that they didn't get any verification mail or post from WES till today. Now it took more than one month and no further updates are there. How long will it take to receive the verification confirmation call from Annamalai university? Please help. Thanks in advance.
@ETHU SURESH

Hi Ethu

Those people at Annamalai, please don't expect a co-operation or correct reply from them. They will not even consider that we are sitting kilometers away, even they will not tell us what are the challenges they face in processing our application. But I suggest to wait and send them chase mails continuously and if it is read by any properly educated person, the will respond to you accordingly. You can use the below emails to get in touch with them :-

auddegrievance@gmail.com (Complaints)
aucoecell2016@gmail.com (Exam Related)
audceddecertificates@gmail.com (DDE)
ddedirector2013@gmail.com (DDE Director)
au_regr@ymail.com (AU Registrar)

I suggest you save the copy of all the email conversations you have done with Annamalai University in this matter, then draft a fresh email and send to complaints cell, cc ing to other four email addresses. Also attach the previous email document you've downloaded along with the fees receipt and I hope you will receive a reply from them from any of the email addresses.

In my case I send the documents to University in January first week, I even visited the university campus after I got confirmation from India Post that the documents has been delivered to University Office. Unfortunately that time the entire university was closed due to some regional holiday, I don't remember what it was, but my visit was totally waste, around 700kms, Trivandrum - Chidambaram.

The most important thing you need to be aware is "do not approach any agents" for the process, they will loot you. Even I lost around ₹1500 at an agent from British Columbia at Canada, when they demanded more money, I didn't paid it. Data Protection is still a question here at India, so whatever you search in Google ad related to that will appear in your FB wall, that is if you search more about Canada Immigration, then you may able to see ads of agents will appear in your FB wall. That was the trap I fallen.

Also I suggest you to subscribe the youtube channels, Jerin Francis, Amerta Roopani, Potato Talkies-Canada, Our Canada, Mr&Mrs Malayalee. Out of tis Jerin Francis is entirely studied about the process and his videos is a good guide for you. Amerta is also well studied about all of the immigration programmes in Canada. Other than Amerta an Potato Talkies all others are malayalees now at Canada and watching thier videos will give you a clear idea about how the process and how they reached Canada. Please note they are not agents or immigration experts, they ae just like you and me, and you can check their videos as guide. You can also refer to the below apps too one from Jerin Francis and the other from Potato Talkies

*Take Me Abroad by Jerin Francis :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.takemeabroad

*CanGuide by Potato Talkies :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.canguide.canguide

I hope this helps ☺

Thanks & Regards
Vishnudas R S

Reactions: ETHU SURESH

ETHU SURESH

Oct 2, 2020
@ETHU SURESH

Hi Ethu

Those people at Annamalai, please don't expect a co-operation or correct reply from them. They will not even consider that we are sitting kilometers away, even they will not tell us what are the challenges they face in processing our application. But I suggest to wait and send them chase mails continuously and if it is read by any properly educated person, the will respond to you accordingly. You can use the below emails to get in touch with them :-

auddegrievance@gmail.com (Complaints)
aucoecell2016@gmail.com (Exam Related)
audceddecertificates@gmail.com (DDE)
ddedirector2013@gmail.com (DDE Director)
au_regr@ymail.com (AU Registrar)

I suggest you save the copy of all the email conversations you have done with Annamalai University in this matter, then draft a fresh email and send to complaints cell, cc ing to other four email addresses. Also attach the previous email document you've downloaded along with the fees receipt and I hope you will receive a reply from them from any of the email addresses.

In my case I send the documents to University in January first week, I even visited the university campus after I got confirmation from India Post that the documents has been delivered to University Office. Unfortunately that time the entire university was closed due to some regional holiday, I don't remember what it was, but my visit was totally waste, around 700kms, Trivandrum - Chidambaram.

The most important thing you need to be aware is "do not approach any agents" for the process, they will loot you. Even I lost around ₹1500 at an agent from British Columbia at Canada, when they demanded more money, I didn't paid it. Data Protection is still a question here at India, so whatever you search in Google ad related to that will appear in your FB wall, that is if you search more about Canada Immigration, then you may able to see ads of agents will appear in your FB wall. That was the trap I fallen.

Also I suggest you to subscribe the youtube channels, Jerin Francis, Amerta Roopani, Potato Talkies-Canada, Our Canada, Mr&Mrs Malayalee. Out of tis Jerin Francis is entirely studied about the process and his videos is a good guide for you. Amerta is also well studied about all of the immigration programmes in Canada. Other than Amerta an Potato Talkies all others are malayalees now at Canada and watching thier videos will give you a clear idea about how the process and how they reached Canada. Please note they are not agents or immigration experts, they ae just like you and me, and you can check their videos as guide. You can also refer to the below apps too one from Jerin Francis and the other from Potato Talkies

*Take Me Abroad by Jerin Francis :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.takemeabroad

*CanGuide by Potato Talkies :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.canguide.canguide

I hope this helps ☺

Thanks & Regards
Vishnudas R S
Thank you for the kind info @vishnuramesh1994 much informative. What is the current status of your procedure right now? Are you in Trivandrum currently? I am in Trivandrum. Can you share your contact number if possible.?

Thank you for the kind info @vishnuramesh1994 much informative. What is the current status of your procedure right now? Are you in Trivandrum currently? I am in Trivandrum. Can you share your contact number if possible.?
@ETHU SURESH

Hi Ethu

As of now I have completed the WES and I got the verification document in June 2020 after a long war☻☻.....so 50% of the process has been completed. My IELTS score is low, so Canada Government has rejected my express entry application. I am at Trivandrum Now. I am now waiting to repeat IELTS which I have applied in last May 2020, but British Council has postponed the exam 7+ times and now it is scheduled to be conducted this month. I'm not sure whether they will proceed.

Basically I am from Peroorkada, Trivandrum and currently working at Technopark

Kindly email me at vishnuramesh1994@gmail.com. I will reply then further. Happy to help as much as I can up to my knowledge.

Thanks & Regards
Vishnudas R S ☺

Reactions: ETHU SURESH

ETHU SURESH

Oct 2, 2020
@ETHU SURESH

Hi Ethu

As of now I have completed the WES and I got the verification document in June 2020 after a long war☻☻.....so 50% of the process has been completed. My IELTS score is low, so Canada Government has rejected my express entry application. I am at Trivandrum Now. I am now waiting to repeat IELTS which I have applied in last May 2020, but British Council has postponed the exam 7+ times and now it is scheduled to be conducted this month. I'm not sure whether they will proceed.

Basically I am from Peroorkada, Trivandrum and currently working at Technopark

Kindly email me at vishnuramesh1994@gmail.com. I will reply then further. Happy to help as much as I can up to my knowledge.

Thanks & Regards
Vishnudas R S ☺
Thank you so much.. will mail you also..