+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Delhi University

banupriyasb

Oct 5, 2018
Dear all,

In there any member who is trying to get their transcripts mailed directly to WES from DU following the new changes in the procedure? I need updates regarding the process. Thanks in advance!

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
hi did you try to get transcripts from du? are they directly couriering it to wes?
Hi,

My frnd sent transcripts to the WES directly from the university using trendstranscripts.com service. If you need any help, check with trendstranscripts team. They will help you.

dianehere02

Sep 30, 2021
Dear all,

In there any member who is trying to get their transcripts mailed directly to WES from DU following the new changes in the procedure? I need updates regarding the process. Thanks in advance!
Well, you can approach MailTranscripts they are one of the best service providers. I got my transcripts recently done through them from Delhi university. As per WES new rules, they require transcript directly from the university and MailTranscripts team did exactly what is required by WES. Here is their website (mailtranscripts.com) you can directly apply on their portal and can speak to their representatives as well, numbers are also provided on their site. They provide good customer service!