+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from DAVV Indore

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

How can I get transcripts from DAVV Indore? As per new rules by WES, the university has to send the transcripts directly to WES. I inquired and they said they don’t directly send it to WES. Can somebody please highlight the latest process? I inquired and they said they don't directly send it to WES.

Thanks in Advance,
Akhil

Swapnil Gupta

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Akhil, did you get any further information on this? I too want to get my transcripts from DAVV Indore. I have been trying to call the university so many times but no one picks up the calls. With whom did you inquire at the university?

MANJUSHA NAIR

Sep 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

How can I get transcripts from DAVV Indore? As per new rules by WES, the university has to send the transcripts directly to WES. I inquired and they said they don’t directly send it to WES. Can somebody please highlight the latest process? I inquired and they said they don't directly send it to WES.

Thanks in Advance,
Akhil

Hi Akhil,

I saw you have posted the same concern which I have. Could you please guide how you obtained your transcripts from DAVV Indore? I guess by this time you would have received the same. I need to get the same for my husband. He is a 2006 pass out. Did you had to visit the university or you hired any source for this activity. If so which one would be reliable and fast and is been accepted by WES.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thanks in advance
Manjusha Nair

Mar 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please Assist me about get the transcript from DAVV Indore for first year and Then I took transfer to VNSGU university. In this case, How to obtain transcript from both University and send directly to WES. Is WES accept two transcripts?

Oct 14, 2021
I highly recommend Mail Transcript service. These guys are really very helpful and commited to their promise. It was very difficult for me to get my transcript from Devi Ahilya University Indore when i am here in USA. Finally, I got my evaluation report from WES n it wouldn't have been possible without Mail Transcript process. Big Big Thanks to you guys. Keep it up