+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

Akshaybr

Jul 7, 2020
Can someone please share your recent experience in getting the degree transcripts from Bangalore University to WES?

Is it mandatory to get the principal's signature on the BU form?

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Can someone please share your recent experience in getting the degree transcripts from Bangalore University to WES?

Is it mandatory to get the principal's signature on the BU form?
Yes it is. Please go through the previous pages and you will get a clear picture.

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Dear All,

I have submitted my documents to WES long time ago and my BBM has been accepted but my MBA degree have been sent for reverification. As per WES they sent the reminder 2 times one on January 2020 and other on March, 2020 to Bangalore University . I went to university with the reverification fee receipt and asked them I got the reverification message from WES. They said we didnt receive any mail and hard copy from WES.

Has any one faced the same situation, if so what is the solution. Both sides the answers are weird.

Appreciate your help and responses.
The WES verification request’s hard copy goes to the enquiry room, that’s on the ground floor and you don’t need that. Go to the 1st floor, take a right and room #13, where the registrar sits. Ask for a printout of the WES verification email, take the printout and go to room , not sure about the number.(from the entrance take a left and the last room on your right).. it’s a room behind to the room from where you collected the transcript.

sajeew

Jul 28, 2020
It worked my assumption was right. I had to carry my transcripts with WES academic form which is downloaded from WES canada website. Collect a post form from BU post office. Get the seal on post form that confirms it's been sent from university. On the other hand get the WES form filed signed and sealed by the BI evaluator. Don't forget to get a seal done on courier cover as well. Then submit these documents to BU post office up to 1300 odd rupees and say kudos to BU.
Hello Kokila,

So as you say they don't send it directly from the university where we would need to get the POST form right?? Can you help me with the steps quite in a detailed manner if you could which really helps me to be prepared.

nilesh88

Nov 13, 2020
Update 2:
Collecting and Posting of Transcripts

It’s 6-Nov. Was excited to collect the transcripts from BU and have it couriered.

Went to Pareeksha Bhavan (Same building where I submitted the marksheets etc) went to 1st floor, Room no 9 (towards your right, when reaching the 1st floor). Provided the acknowledgement and got the transcripts in 2 mins in an BU envelope.

with this envelope, we then have to go to another room which is on left from the staircase. Here, they will put the final seal on the envelope and check your documents...(to be cont).

Important Note: To save your time, before you visit Pareeksha Bhavan. Go to admin block, IndiaPost - take the declaration form from here. They shall provide you only 1 copy of it, you need to get 3 more photocopies of it.As Photocopy service is not available in the whole University campus. So you got to go to outside of university which will be 500m, get it done and come back. Now, go directly to Pareeksha Bhavan.

Alternative to above, you can complete declarations form step while at your 1st visit. Just collect the form post submission of documents. Go home, get it photocopied and on the day of collecting documents you can directly get it sealed on it. Hence you are saving loads of time and fuel, also stress.

(Continuing..)
So this guy puts all the final seal on envelope , checks your transcripts, WES Academic form and he shall also ask you the declaration form. Provide him 3 copies of it and he shall place the “From” address seal from BU. Now your job is only to seal the envelope with Gum/ Tape. Take that to Indiapost admin block and post it.

Job done!
Hi Daksh, the steps you outlined worked perfectly! Thank you for your awesome contribution here!!!!

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Team, thank you so much for all the information everybody has shared so far. I have few doubts about the BU form to be filled before I could take it to my college principal. You can download the document HERE and you can find my filled document HERE!
  1. In the field "Application for the issue of (Please mention the document required):" - Should I leave this empty for official use?
  2. What should be filled in the field "Residential /Postal Address " - My residential address or WES Canada address?
  3. Field "Indicate the Documents Required" - I have written, Official Transcript.
  4. Field "Reason (s) for application for the above document(s)" - I have written for WES Assessment.
  5. Should I get the principal seal and signature on the photocopies of marks cards and convocation too?
  6. Also, is one copy of the application, 6-semester marks cards, and convocation certificate enough for this? Or should I take additional copies too?
  7. Should I pay the fees for Application Form (Rs.60) + Transcript Fees + Attestation Fees just to be sure?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saumi138

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Team, thank you so much for all the information everybody has shared so far. I have few doubts about the BU form to be filled before I could take it to my college principal. You can download the document HERE and you can find my filled document HERE!
  1. In the field "Application for the issue of (Please mention the document required):" - Should I leave this empty for official use?
  2. What should be filled in the field "Residential /Postal Address " - My residential address or WES Canada address?
  3. Field "Indicate the Documents Required" - I have written, Official Transcript.
  4. Field "Reason (s) for application for the above document(s)" - I have written for WES Assessment.
  5. Should I get the principal seal and signature on the photocopies of marks cards and convocation too?
  6. Also, is one copy of the application, 6-semester marks cards, and convocation certificate enough for this? Or should I take additional copies too?
  7. Should I pay the fees for Application Form (Rs.60) + Transcript Fees + Attestation Fees just to be sure?
I visited BU Pariksha Bhavan on March 29th. Submitted the BU form signed by principal, WES transcript request form, Marks card and convocation photo copies. Make sure that the marks cards and convocations are neat without anything written on them. They gave me an acknowledgement and asked me to come back after 15 working days. So, most probably I'll go back on April 16th or 17th.

While on my way back, I visited the Indian post office in the administration block and collected 4 copies of Customs clearance form. I asked for 3 but they gave me 4. Will keep you posted.

My VTU creds are already accepted by WES, this process took just about 10 days.

Reactions: Saumi138

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
I visited BU Pariksha Bhavan on March 29th. Submitted the BU form signed by the principal, WES transcript request form, Marks card, and convocation photocopies. Make sure that the marks cards and convocations are neat without anything written on them. They gave me an acknowledgment and asked me to come back after 15 working days. So, most probably I'll go back on April 16th or 17th.

While on my way back, I visited the Indian post office in the administration block and collected 4 copies of the Customs clearance form. I asked for 3 but they gave me 4. Will keep you posted.

Update 2:
I visited BU today, due to Corona the police constable at the entrance asked us to come back at 3 PM but after explaining to her that I am here to collect a document from the first floor she let me in. So, once you climb the flights of the stairs to the first floor, take a right and go to the extreme end of the building. This is at the exterior part, so no need of going inside the building. They give you the documents through a window. Submit your acknowledgment copy and please carry a valid ID proof, like Aadhaar card. Then you need to go to room 13, this is inside the building on the same floor. Another constable stops you, explain that you were called by the registrar or somebody and they will let you in. This is the second room on the right and there is no number plate, so it's relatively easy to find this. The guy inside is extremely restless. Just give him 3 copies of the filled customs form and ask him to put a seal on it. On the customs form just fill in to address, that is the WES address.

Before you take all this to the post office, make sure you check the details the officials have filled in your WES form. For me, instead of writing BCA, he had written B.COM. I happened to check it at the spot and that saved me a lot of trouble. So, make sure you check and also carry extra copies of all the documents just to be sure. I had to go to room 6 and get it re-written and then to room 6 for the registrar's signature!

After this, I wrote the To address on the envelope along with my WES reference number and taped the envelope shut. This is how it looked Image 1 & Image 2. Went to the post office at the administrative block and posted it via speed post and they charged me Rs.1392. A piece of advice here, the post office is always crowded, so instead post it from any other post offices you could find nearby. Keep the acknowledgment slip they provide to track your parcel.

Now, I should wait till the parcel reaches WES and they update the status.

Saumi138

Jun 4, 2021
Hello Shilly!
Thank you for your reply! I hope your evaluation goes well.
The steps are clear but I had a couple of queries:
1. The BU official mentioned that payment must be done only online. Is DD acceptable?
2. Will the college principal sign the form before the DD payment?
If possible, can you please share your contact number or email address.
Hi Jasmine,

I am also a student of JNC (both bachelors & masters), I would also like to understand the transcript process. I see the post was written in 2019, hope all went well with you :)

Saumi138

Jun 4, 2021
I visited BU Pariksha Bhavan on March 29th. Submitted the BU form signed by principal, WES transcript request form, Marks card and convocation photo copies. Make sure that the marks cards and convocations are neat without anything written on them. They gave me an acknowledgement and asked me to come back after 15 working days. So, most probably I'll go back on April 16th or 17th.

While on my way back, I visited the Indian post office in the administration block and collected 4 copies of Customs clearance form. I asked for 3 but they gave me 4. Will keep you posted.

Hi Abhilash, Do you mind helping me understand the process a bit more? I am from Blore, trying to start the process for education attestation. Do you get the BU form from your college? If you don't mind could we exchange phone numbers or email address?

Reactions: AbhilashHM

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Abhilash, Do you mind helping me understand the process a bit more? I am from Blore, trying to start the process for education attestation. Do you get the BU form from your college? If you don't mind could we exchange phone numbers or email address?
Reach me on 8147647778

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Up
Update 2:
I visited BU today, due to Corona the police constable at the entrance asked us to come back at 3 PM but after explaining to her that I am here to collect a document from the first floor she let me in. So, once you climb the flights of stairs to the first floor, take a right and go to the extreme end of the building. This is at the exterior part, so no need of going inside the building. They give you the documents through a window. Submit your acknowledgment copy and please carry a valid ID proof, like Aadhaar card. Then you need to go to room 13, this is inside the building on the same floor. Another constable stops you, explain that you were called by the registrar or somebody and they will let you in. This is the second room on the right and there is no number plate, so it's relatively easy to find this. The guy inside is extremely restless. Just give him 3 copies of the filled customs form and ask him to put a seal on it. On the customs form just fill in to address, that is the WES address.

Before you take all this to the post office, make sure you check the details the officials have filled in your WES form. For me, instead of writing BCA, he had written B.COM. I happened to check it at the spot and that saved me a lot of trouble. So, make sure you check and also carry extra copies of all the documents just to be sure. I had to go to room 6 and get it re-written and then to room 6 for the registrar's signature!

After this, I wrote the To address on the envelope along with my WES reference number and taped the envelope shut. This is how it looked Image 1 & Image 2. Went to the post office at the administrative block and posted it via speed post and they charged me Rs.1392. A piece of advice here, the post office is always crowded, so instead post it from any other post offices you could find nearby. Keep the acknowledgment slip they provide to track your parcel.

Now, I should wait till the parcel reaches WES and they update the status.
Update 3:
Due to the Covid restrictions on the courier, the document got stuck in Delhi for a month and finally reached WES. My education credentials are successfully verified. I even received the physical report today. The next step is IELTS, scheduled for July 8th. Fingers crossed.

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
Hi Abhilash,

Thank you so much for all the details. Could you update the answers for these questions as per your experience please? What is the fee to be paid online?
Also would you know if BU open on Saturdays?

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Abhilash,

Thank you so much for all the details. Could you update the answers for these questions as per your experience please? What is the fee to be paid online?
Also would you know if BU open on Saturdays?
I will update the post. The online fee I paid was Rs.680 (665 was the amount of the fees and 15 was challan/processing fees). It is not advisable to go to BU on a Saturday. Those people are very lazy and would use literally anything as an excuse to make you come back again.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Team, thank you so much for all the information everybody has shared so far. I had few doubts about the BU form to be filled before I could take it to my college principal. You can download the document HERE and you can find my filled document HERE! Now that I've completed the process, I've answered the questions I had:
  1. In the field "Application for the issue of (Please mention the document required):" - You can leave this blank as it is for official use only?
  2. What should be filled in the field "Residential /Postal Address " - You can fill in your residential address but doesn't matter because you should collect the transcript in person?
  3. Field "Indicate the Documents Required" - Write Official Transcript.
  4. Field "Reason (s) for application for the above document(s)" - Write WES Assessment.
  5. Should I get the principal seal and signature on the photocopies of marks cards and convocation too - Please DO NOT do this, my principal had attested all documents and they rejected them, luckily I had additional clear copies.
  6. Also, is one copy of the application, 6-semester marks cards, and convocation certificate enough for this? Or should I take additional copies too? - Technically 1 copy is enough but it's good to carry additional sets of photocopies, just to be sure. There are no photocopy stores on campus!
  7. Should I pay the fees for Application Form (Rs.60) + Transcript Fees + Attestation Fees just to be sure? - Attestation fee is not required. WES accepts the marks card and convocation certificate photocopies without any attestation. Just make sure you upload the scanned copies of them on the WES website. The system will include the application fee of Rs.60. So, I paid Rs. 680 (665 was the amount of the fees and 15 was challan/processing fees).