+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for WES from University of Pune

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi Friends,

Is anybody around who studied at University of Pune and got the transcripts for WES?
On the website resolution time is mentioned to be 60 days :eek: Is it really 60 days??

Thanks!!

mbalsara

Mar 7, 2017
Yes they do say 60 days when you apply but if you can call them in person (after 10 days or so of application) and tell them you can collect they will keep ready in a week's time.

itsmerajiv

Sep 11, 2021
Yes, I graduated from Pune university and I got my WES evaluation done successfully. I didn't go to the university and apply for transcripts nor I applied online because university's tat was 60 days, I couldn't wait for that long. I decided to go through a service provider MailTranscripts , I came to know about them through one of the online forums, this team got the transcripts done in 20 days. So I would suggest that go through MailTranscripts and you will get good customer service. This is their website (mailtranscripts.com), also for more information you can call and speak to their representatives.

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
Yes it takes that long if you apply with the university directly, instead you can go through a service provider called MailTranscripts. I applied with them online and my transcript was sent to WES directly from the university in a month. The kind of service they provided was way better than my expectations. They did a great job, I am totally satisfied and at the same time happy that I found a trustworthy and genuine organization. Thank you team for your effortless work.