+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for Immigration

Nazeem

Apr 11, 2014
Hi,

I have a question,

After getting the transcript attested by university registar , can i send those to WES directly, or should that be send by my Universitiy only?

Will it make a difference?

Thanks,
Nazeem

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
put all required documents in envalop and get it sealed by university

now you can send by yourself no need to be sent by university only

Nazeem said:
Hi,

I have a question,

After getting the transcript attested by university registar , can i send those to WES directly, or should that be send by my Universitiy only?

Thanks,
Nazeem

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
Nazeem said:
Hi,

I have a question,

Thanks,
Nazeem
You can send it by yourself, provided the envelope is sealed

saidul007

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December-2010
Doc's Request.
All documents sent with file
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
07-03-2011 and IP - 07-03-2011 also
Med's Request
26-02-2014(me, wife & 1st son) & 03-04-2014 (2nd son)
Med's Done....
11-03-2014(me, wife & 1st son) & 07-04-2014 (2nd son)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-05-2014 & submitted on 11-05-2014 & passports received on 21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
Insallah on September-2014
arjoy said:
any bangladeshi applicant NOC -3112 (general practitioners) here who have done ECA from dhaka university can share the process of getting ECA.
It will help me a lot as I am thinking to do it.

Nazeem

Apr 11, 2014
Hi Vats ,

Is there any other document we should keep with transcripts attested by university registrar?

-Nazeem.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
check country specific requirement of document from wes site
for india you need to put photo copies of marksheet & degree certificate attested by university registar, form filled and siged by university registar
keep that documents in one envalop and get it sealed by university
Nazeem said:
Hi Vats ,

Is there any other document we should keep with transcripts attested by university registrar?

-Nazeem.

ums77

Jun 10, 2016
Hi All,

After secondary school i have completed 3 yrs of diploma in engineering and got direct 2nd year for Bachelors in Engineering from Pune University (4yrs course). Do i need to get transcript for both diploma and degree or Just 2nd,3rd,4th year of bachelors will work for immigration??

rupaiyer

Aug 13, 2017
Hello...can someone please guide me on the below query..

Once I get my transcripts in a selaed envelope from the university..what is the next step / Do I need to put the sealed envelope and my passport copy in a final envelope that I'll be couring to WES?

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hello...can someone please guide me on the below query..

Once I get my transcripts in a selaed envelope from the university..what is the next step / Do I need to put the sealed envelope and my passport copy in a final envelope that I'll be couring to WES?
After you have all the required documents attested and in a sealed envelop for each certificate or degree, then you have to put all the sealed envelops in another envelop and courier it to WES canada. Dont forget to write the Wes ref no. and address the way it is shown in the required document. Choose tracking courier option, so that you can see where you envelop is.

rupaiyer

Aug 13, 2017
After you have all the required documents attested and in a sealed envelop for each certificate or degree, then you have to put all the sealed envelops in another envelop and courier it to WES canada. Dont forget to write the Wes ref no. and address the way it is shown in the required document. Choose tracking courier option, so that you can see where you envelop is.
Hey thanks a ton for your revert. But what I want to know is do I also need to get my passport copy attested? And 10 & 12th marksheets?

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hey thanks a ton for your revert. But what I want to know is do I also need to get my passport copy attested? And 10 & 12th marksheets?
they don't need your pp and they ask you to submit your 10th & 12th marksheets etc. but i read post that it is not compulsory.

deeptijkm

Aug 4, 2017
sumone told me that if you cannot arrange a transcript from any university ,you can also put sum affedavit on behalf of that ....is it true....please suggest if yes....than what kind of affedavit work if there is any sample plz provide......

Apr 21, 2018
I have done bachelors and masters from the same university so in this case do I need submit the transcripts for both the degrees or Master would be enough as it's the highest qualification. Please clarify