+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for Immigration

riagarwal

May 9, 2013
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration. My all educational degrees are in English. Do I still need to submit transcript to World Education Services Canada.
Is this mandate now? As per my knowledge I believed if the certificate is in language other than English, then it is required?

Please assist.

Thanks

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
riagarwal said:
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration. My all educational degrees are in English. Do I still need to submit transcript to World Education Services Canada.
Is this mandate now? As per my knowledge I believed if the certificate is in language other than English, then it is required?

Please assist.

Thanks
you have to do ECA if your education was outside CANADA....thats the only condition, read the link below, its clearly explained:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Starting in May 2013, all people applying under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) must get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of their completed foreign educational credentials.

If you are only submitting a Canadian educational credential, you do not need to do this.

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a completed credential in Canada.

You must have such an assessment if you:

are a principal applicant, and
got your education outside Canada.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
riagarwal said:
Hi,

Please assist.

Thanks
As per me you need to submit, though you check document required when you pay for assessment fee at authority. because the document requirement is different as per country of educaiton.

LIDPCAN

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
As per me you need to submit, though you check document required when you pay for assessment fee at authority. because the document requirement is different as per country of educaiton.
:D

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
riagarwal, you must have to submit transcript to WES. Because it is the only document which shows your courses (by name). your degree certificate and transcript is must whether it is in english, or any other language.

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Hi...
Is possible for my school to send both my diploma and transcript? Its a bit expensive for it to be sent separately.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
arjoy said:
Hi...
Is possible for my school to send both my diploma and transcript? Its a bit expensive for it to be sent separately.
how school send diploma transcript?

see you take all sealed documents form respective authorities along with all reqd papers in it. and put in one single envalop and send your self. its more easy and not expensive

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Will i be placing the school address as the sender?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
arjoy said:
Will i be placing the school address as the sender?
not like that
you need to have uni/school (still i didnt understand how school can give degree?) details on envalop(also sealed by the same) form them and put it in other envalop and send by your name no issue

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Sorry i meant university... Have you tried this? This is not an issue of authenticity with WES?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
no
WES want your marksheet, transcript and degree certi. attested by university registar. that stuff and form filled by universtiy you need to put in one envalop (different for different degree). and the envalop is to be sealed by university registar.

thats is

i have done the same for my bechlore & masters and both i have kept in one envalop and send ot wes.
no issue

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)

aravind2132

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:
riagarwal, you must have to submit transcript to WES. Because it is the only document which shows your courses (by name). your degree certificate and transcript is must whether it is in english, or any other language.
true