+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript Requirement from Agra University for BDS

ankurs

Apr 17, 2017
Hi All,
My Wife and I have recently started our PR Process for Canada and as a first step towards it need the Transcript for the degrees of My Wife and Me.

Can someone guide about what are the documents required for requesting Transcript for BDS (Bachelors of Dental Surgery) from Agra University. I will be travelling to Agra soon so all help is appreciated as I would not be able to travel to Agra multiple Times.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Sharma

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I cant exactly say what needs to be done for your case.

But go to agra uni & ask controller of examinations to give attested copies of certificate /transcript/ provisionl certificate & put them in a enevlope & put adhesive & ask the uni to provide stamp on the seal flap near the throat so that half of stamp lies on seal flap & other half on the rest. Also if the uni can provide wax seal stamp then place it like the above half half method. The post that sealed envelope with uni stamp to WES.

I have just given you an idea but check exactly what is needed by WES.

docsunny

Sep 13, 2017
HI all, Ankur hope you got the necessary documents from Agra University. I am Subharati Graduate and applying for PR.
Please help me in getting the necessary documents in proper format form Agra
Anyone has any information , will be highly appreciated. thanks.

gaps03

Nov 30, 2018
HI all, Ankur hope you got the necessary documents from Agra University. I am Subharati Graduate and applying for PR.
Please help me in getting the necessary documents in proper format form Agra
Anyone has any information , will be highly appreciated. thanks.
Hi,
Have you been able to procure the transcripts from Agra Univ? If so please let me know who to contact there. I had submitted an online application with fee 4 months back but have not received any reply even after multiple followups. Im in a fix. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Kushal

Reactions: aamir69

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
Have you been able to procure the transcripts from Agra Univ? If so please let me know who to contact there. I had submitted an online application with fee 4 months back but have not received any reply even after multiple followups. Im in a fix. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Kushal

Hi Kaushal
Were you able to get the transcripts from Agra University. I too need the same and not sure on how to proceed. I tried calling / emailing but no response
No one picks the phone !!

Please adivse. Will really appreciate the help. Please share your contact details and we can connect offline
I heard of a third party that does this for a fee ..i can share those details with you if u need.

iville

Feb 12, 2022
Hi All,
My Wife and I have recently started our PR Process for Canada and as a first step towards it need the Transcript for the degrees of My Wife and Me.

Can someone guide about what are the documents required for requesting Transcript for BDS (Bachelors of Dental Surgery) from Agra University. I will be travelling to Agra soon so all help is appreciated as I would not be able to travel to Agra multiple Times.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Sharma
You don't have to go to the university personally or approach anybody at the university, instead you can take help of a service provider called MailTranscripts and they will get the work done. I was in need of a transcript from Agra university, so I applied online on their website, uploaded all the required documents and received the transcript in a month. Really appreciate the effort and hard work put in by the entire team. It was a very smooth procedure throughout.