+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript or Certificate for Senior Seconday (12th Class) required or not?

Jan 15, 2018
Hello seniors,

I am aware that 12th class i.e sr sec certificate is not evaluated by WES and we are not required to send any documents but when we add educational credential at WES it says "please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis"

That mean we update 12th certificate. At required document stage too WES ask for sealed envelope for statement of marks of secondary education. So should I visit CBSE board office to get my marksheet and passing certificate in sealed envelope?

WES text for documents as it is "
Senior Secondary (12th Class) Certificate - 20137 VIVEKANAND SR SEC SCHOOL DAHINA DT. REWARI HRY
1. Final Examination Certificate

This is an official document issued by the appropriate examination board that lists all subjects taken and marks earned on the final examination.

What you need to do:

Option 1

Ask the body which conducted the examination to attest and send your document directly to WES.

Option 2

If the body which conducted the examination gives you the document to send to WES, it must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the examining body. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

This is an Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents. "

Important Information:

Pls help me in clarifying my doubt.

Kind Regards

Yogesh Bhandari.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello seniors,

I am aware that 12th class i.e sr sec certificate is not evaluated by WES and we are not required to send any documents but when we add educational credential at WES it says "please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis"

That mean we update 12th certificate. At required document stage too WES ask for sealed envelope for statement of marks of secondary education. So should I visit CBSE board office to get my marksheet and passing certificate in sealed envelope?

Senior Secondary (12th Class) Certificate - 20137 VIVEKANAND SR SEC SCHOOL DAHINA DT. REWARI HRY

This is an official document issued by the appropriate examination board that lists all subjects taken and marks earned on the final examination.

What you need to do:

Option 1

Ask the body which conducted the examination to attest and send your document directly to WES.

Option 2

If the body which conducted the examination gives you the document to send to WES, it must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the examining body. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

This is an Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents. "

Important Information:

Kind Regards

Yogesh Bhandari.
What is your highest qualification..normally they don't ask if have bachelors.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HIgeshest Quaification is Post Graduation Diploma in Management and Bachelors in Commerce. So, transcript is required is only highest qualification ?
Yes..no need 10 and 12th..you can check in wes equivalency tool

darsh_patel

May 25, 2018
Hello seniors,

What you need to do:

Option 1

Option 2

Important Information:

Kind Regards

Yogesh Bhandari.
Hello Mr Yogesh,

Did you get the problem resolved of the required document? If yes how did u do it? Which documents u had sent to wes?

Manpreet0065

May 29, 2019
Hello sir
I just want to know from where you attach your 12th certificate from CBSE BOARD headquarter in office where to go and whom to talk.. please reply sir i m also facing the same problem. Online processes haa done.

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, Just found now we can get the CBSE marksheet online for 12th and 10th class
https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/public/search/certificates

The caveat is that we need to fill all the info.
For me the difficult one are School Code. Which I googled and found on my schools website. But now I am stuck on verifying my Mobile Number, as it sends an OTP to the number.
Hope this helps

K Sharma

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, Just found now we can get the CBSE marksheet online for 12th and 10th class
https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/public/search/certificates

The caveat is that we need to fill all the info.
For me the difficult one are School Code. Which I googled and found on my schools website. But now I am stuck on verifying my Mobile Number, as it sends an OTP to the number.
Hope this helps
Hi Pulkit,

Were you able to get the transcripts from CBSE?
Can you share your experience please.

Thanks,
K

K Sharma

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am an undergraduate and applying as a secondary applicant for Canada PR. Do I need to get WES for my 12? if yes then what is the way forward?

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Rushi200-

Dec 27, 2023
Hello, My name is Rushi. I came Canada after my 12th CBSE exam. I did diploma in canada. Recently I got approval letter from OINP. Do I need to apply for WES for express entry? If yes, then what is the procedure for it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020