+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript issued by college in Delhi University

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Hi,
Need help.
I am getting hard time from Delihi University to release my transcripts. They are asking me to get syllabus of my stream. which is very difficult - we are talking about 1997-2000. I checked with college and they dont have it either. DU is not ready to accept my application for transcript without the syllabus. I am stuck now.
However my college is ready to provide me transcript as they have my all details with subjects.
Does the college transcript works? or is it only DU transcript is needed?
Please help guys i am already late in submitting the application on this. Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Jas

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Jas Singh said:
Hi,
Need help.
I am getting hard time from Delihi University to release my transcripts. They are asking me to get syllabus of my stream. which is very difficult - we are talking about 1997-2000. I checked with college and they dont have it either. DU is not ready to accept my application for transcript without the syllabus. I am stuck now.
However my college is ready to provide me transcript as they have my all details with subjects.
Does the college transcript works? or is it only DU transcript is needed?
Please help guys i am already late in submitting the application on this. Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Jas
Dont u have your marksheets? I am from Delhi as well.Call me. I have sent u my number in your inbox

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
E01985337 said:
Dont u have your marksheets? I am from Delhi as well.Call me. I have sent u my number in your inbox
just today i got my transcripts from DU after 1.5 months of waiting. u can find syllabus online for your course ( recent one will do ) they will not look at the syllabus while making the transcript.

just give them all the marksheets. they willl write subjetcs and marks as per the marksheet you submitted.

karan1985

Aug 1, 2016
Dear All

I am planning to travel to Delhi for seeking the equivalency documents. as highlighted above one of the docs mentioned online is syllabus which is required to be submitted. My graduation is over 10 yrs old. How can I source the syllabus. Can i download from online source

thanks

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
just today i got my transcripts from DU after 1.5 months of waiting. u can find syllabus online for your course ( recent one will do ) they will not look at the syllabus while making the transcript.

just give them all the marksheets. they willl write subjetcs and marks as per the marksheet you submitted.
hi there can you just tell me that where i can apply for transcripts and do i have to go for applying because i cant go personally whats a possible way out for this case.

feelingrawal

Jul 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Does anyone have the syllabus of B.com (Pass) for year 1999-2002....desperately in need...not able to find them online....University not accepting mark-sheets as old mark-sheets doesn't have subject names mentioned on them....urgently need help

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
need ur help, done a correspondence bachelors from DU and the college name is SPM college.

question 1) Do I need to mention Delhi University as an institution name as required in online IQAS form) or mentioned college name shows as (SPM) in mark sheets.

raksha jain

Aug 27, 2021
well, transcripts need to be issued by the university. If don't have the syllabus you can contact to Mail Transcripts. It is a firm through which I had applied for my transcripts. They can surely help you out..