+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript generation from Uttar Pradesh Technical University ?

anki1809

Jan 1, 2019
Hi All,
Greetings!
Could anybody help me with the process to generate and send the transcript from UPTU to WES ?
Online process is snail like and I am not sure they would even send the attested transcript to the correct address , so I want to get the process done in my physical presence.
So anybody , who already had the experience , could throw some light ?

Thanks!

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hi All,
Greetings!
Could anybody help me with the process to generate and send the transcript from UPTU to WES ?
Online process is snail like and I am not sure they would even send the attested transcript to the correct address , so I want to get the process done in my physical presence.
So anybody , who already had the experience , could throw some light ?

Thanks!
Hi Anki,
Have you found the answer to your question yet?
I ordered my transcripts online from UPtu and they reached after a month and then Wes changed their rules. Now I am not sure if UPTU will send the transcripts directly to Wes.
Any help would be appreciated!

anki1809

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Anki,
Have you found the answer to your question yet?
I ordered my transcripts online from UPtu and they reached after a month and then Wes changed their rules. Now I am not sure if UPTU will send the transcripts directly to Wes.
Any help would be appreciated!
Hey Shashi,
Thanks for the revert.
I went to the UPTU campus in Noida and I was informed that I have to go to IET lucknow campus with a soft copy of my transcript and all documents in original as well as photocopies. I have to pay them the postage and mail fees and they will send it to the address I give them.
I would suggest you do the same as applying online through their website is slow.

I hope it helps.

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hey Shashi,
Thanks for the revert.
I went to the UPTU campus in Noida and I was informed that I have to go to IET lucknow campus with a soft copy of my transcript and all documents in original as well as photocopies. I have to pay them the postage and mail fees and they will send it to the address I give them.
I would suggest you do the same as applying online through their website is slow.

I hope it helps.[/QUOTE
Thanks for replying. Would they send it to International address?

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, they will.
I specifically asked for a Canadian address :)
That’s great !!

I am not in India hence cannot visit the IET campus. Let’s see if they let my dad do the formality .
Would you please let me know when you go to IET. I want to know how it went.
Thanks.

Tushartg20

Feb 6, 2019
Hi anki1809,

Can you please share your contact number? I have some queries for the same. I m stuck in between.
Pls help me out.

9917990707 is my contact number please share yours.
Thanks and Regards
Tushar Tyagi

MSManmeet

Apr 18, 2019
Hi Guys,
Did any of you successfully get your transcripts from UPTU. I am also not in India currently and trying to understand what needs to be done.

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
Did any of you successfully get your transcripts from UPTU. I am also not in India currently and trying to understand what needs to be done.
You can apply online through UPTUs website. They have an option to select Canada as country and they charge 1000 Rs. However it’s only valid for ppl who passed out after 2010.
Other option is to send someone on your behalf . My dad went there and got transcripts the same day and sent it from Post office within the campus, not sure if they would entertain ppl who are not your parents. Make sure whoever is going has all documents photocopy and docs in pendrive as well(Aadhaar is a must)

Reactions: astraldust

tsingh0509

Jun 23, 2019
That’s great !!

I am not in India hence cannot visit the IET campus. Let’s see if they let my dad do the formality .
Would you please let me know when you go to IET. I want to know how it went.
Thanks.
Any idea, if the AKTU, Lucknow is open on Saturday??

tsingh0509

Jun 23, 2019
You can apply online through UPTUs website. They have an option to select Canada as country and they charge 1000 Rs. However it’s only valid for ppl who passed out after 2010.
Other option is to send someone on your behalf . My dad went there and got transcripts the same day and sent it from Post office within the campus, not sure if they would entertain ppl who are not your parents. Make sure whoever is going has all documents photocopy and docs in pendrive as well(Aadhaar is a must)
Thanks Shashi for your help and guidance.
Is there any softcopy of transcript format to be prepared before visiting AKTU, Lucknow?