May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
mead said:
Just an update I applied for university of pune transcripts on 7th may through mail. Application reached university of pune on 7th may. I contacted them last week and was asked to call back in 25 days to find out status.
Still waiting for the transcripts. I will probably call back again soon.I will keep everyone updated.
After waiting two months and no news from the university, then I saw your comment on calling them so I did three weeks ago and they told me that it was ready but because the address was out of the country additional money is needed.
So I did send them the money they asked for and today I got it.
And I just check my application online still says pending. I also never got any email from them. If you want thing done you have to depend on personal contact or calling them.
Thank you mead

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Ur welcome Ali.....I am still waiting they told me a on 12th june that they will mail it on 13th..I am hoping they mailed it on 13th so waiting for it to arrive in reg mail...Is there a place where I can check uni of pune transcript application status online?

pape

Jul 25, 2012
hey, r u in USA?

I m also in USA now & i graduated from university of Pune last year. Please guide me, "how to get official transcripts from Pune university by online application from here"??

Please reply on urgent basis.

Thanks in advance.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
well pepa have u checked out pune university website for transcripts? they have an application form which u have to fill and printout....then u send it to them with required fees its mentions on the website too.
below is my exprience
Then once it reaches pune i called them they said wait 25 day during which time they do nothing and dont even give me status of my application. After 25 days they asked me to call again in a week which i did and they sent my package by regular mail. which unfortunately I did not get ....after a month I called again they said my package has returned back to them because of address mixup so was asked to send someone to pick my package ...i dont live in pune so didnt have anyone who could pick it up. so i contacted DHL and they have a service where they schedule a pickup. They picked it up and sent me in 3 days.
i suggest send them package by mail fastest with tracking then call them and tell them u will send someone to pick it up. arrange for a pick up i believe thats the fastest way

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Has there any ex student of university of Pune, plz help me to get the attestation of my Bachelor Degree Mark Statement. I am an prospective applicant of FSW 2013, have already applied for WES credential assessment. WES need the following documents from Indian Institute:
"
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

I selected the OR option as the first option will take long time. But still I have not arranged the attestation of marksheet. I called University of Pune several times. Every time they said they have not any service to sign the copy of the mark sheet without seeing the original one and they will not be able to send it to abroad. At present it is not possible for me to go to PUNE physically and have no other friends who will do this for me.

Has there anyone who can help me or give me some advice how to arrange those attestation. I have requested few attestation service firm, but they are not agree to do that. Plz advice me what to do.

RuchaD

Jun 21, 2013
Hi Roypp,

My case is very similar to yours. Would really appreciate if you can help and let me know the process and the final docs you submit to WES. How long was the process time?

Thanks
RD

jonnyquest

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Hi guys,

I am applying to for my transcript from Pune university and want to know how much time does pune university takes to give transcript and is their any ways to collect it manually.

Also, which student Facility center can process faster pune or Nasik.

Guys its urgent pls let me know.

Regards,
Amit Kotwani

tabz09

Jun 16, 2016
Hi,I am thinking of applying for Canadian immigration. I have a bachelor's degree from Pune University which I need to get assessed. But all the assessors' websites say transcripts/marksheets need to be directly sent to them by issuing authority i.e. Pune University. Does the university offer any such service? will they take the trouble of mailing the transcripts all the way to Canada along with the applications details? I checked the university website but there seems no such option. They only directly send to the candidate, but the assessors don't seem to accept marksheets/transcripts coming from the candidate himself. Have any of you faced this situation and how have you dealt with it? Informed responses on this will be highly appreciated!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
tabz09 said:
Hi,I am thinking of applying for Canadian immigration. I have a bachelor's degree from Pune University which I need to get assessed. But all the assessors' websites say transcripts/marksheets need to be directly sent to them by issuing authority i.e. Pune University. Does the university offer any such service? will they take the trouble of mailing the transcripts all the way to Canada along with the applications details? I checked the university website but there seems no such option. They only directly send to the candidate, but the assessors don't seem to accept marksheets/transcripts coming from the candidate himself. Have any of you faced this situation and how have you dealt with it? Informed responses on this will be highly appreciated!
not sure which assessors ur looking at but I used WES and all I required was transcripts in a sealed envelop and copy of degree cert
http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

mrkhan360

Jun 28, 2017
not sure which assessors ur looking at but I used WES and all I required was transcripts in a sealed envelop and copy of degree cert
http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp
Hello mead,

Sorry for bring back this old thread but need some clearance on WES. I just checked the section on their website for India where it says about needed documents country wise. So for us Indians possessing a PG degree, it says you will need to send us transcripts of PG as well as G. True?

And this news of Uni Pune isnt very satisfying either: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Savitribai-Phule-Pune-University-struggles-as-students-stuck-in-transcript-limbo/articleshow/54822352.cms

I will need to get in touch with my local university for G transcripts asap. :/

sanghisaurabh

Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I am applying to get my transcripts from Pune University. While filling the required details on the website, there is no provision to fill the details of the convocation degree, as I need a transcript of degree also. Does this mean, the degree is covered by default while you are applying for marksheet transcripts of all the years or for the degree you have to apply separately. Please help.

Gangamma

Dec 25, 2016
Hi , need help. I my Pune Eng college had sent transcripts to WES. In month of June they had accepted it but in Aug they sent a mail saying the documents are blurred and hence sent for verification to Pune University. Now Pune University being Pune university they are not replying to there mails, its been more than 2 months, please help on what can be done on this ?

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, I am applying online for my PG transcripts from Pune University for migration to Canada. Does anyone have an idea/format of the transcript sent to WES by the University? Would it include the results of all the semesters as on the mark sheet? Or would the format be different than the original mark sheet? Veterans please help!!

jugaad98231

Apr 21, 2018
I have done my graduation from Pune University.. Pravara rural engineering college..
I got my transcripts within a month which i sent to WES...
This is how I managed to get it online from the website. I have added screenshots to help you better.

Pune University Transcripts Process.

Also, this might help you.
Pune University Transcripts Department Contact Information:

Let me know if you guys feel I should add anything more.