+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Kerala university

Priyaanvi

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone,
I need a help

Please share the procedure to send transcript to WES?

I have completed my graduation from Kerala university and post-graduation from MG university... How will I get transcript from these two universities and how to send it to WES...
We have created account in WES and got a referral number ... Please share what is the next step..??

alaybajaj

Sep 1, 2018
Note 1: Most foreign universities require you to upload scanned copies of transcripts during the application time. Only if you are admitted, you need to submit the hard copy. So its ideal to get 3- 4 copies of transcript.

Note 2: For the purpose of foreign university applications, you need the Rs 1000 Transcript of marks form.

Steps:

1. APPLICATION FORM

Fill the Application form. You can download the form from University website.

https://www.keralauniversity.ac....

2. TRANSCRIPT OF MARKS FORM

Download the form from the same website depending on your BTech Scheme (mine was 2003 scheme). Fill the details online. Take it to DeLaminate shop inside Saabhalyam Complex in a pendrive to print out Transcript of Marks form in Legal or Folio size paper (on both sides in a single sheet). You need to print 1 extra copy for the university to keep in records. For eg: If you need 3 transcripts, print 4.

Note 1: Fill the transcript very carefully, all details should be accurate as per your mark sheets. If the university officers find a single mistake in your entry, you will have to repeat the whole process again.

Note 2: At the bottom left of page 2 of transcript, there is a field ‘Ref: EE II ‘ . This is based on your college. You need to find it from the University Information Centre the section your college is in. For CET, Thiruvananthapuram it is J . So the field will be Ref: EE II J

Note 3: If you have written improvement exams, you need to fill the form with the latest marks.

3. DOCUMENTS NEEDED

• 10th marksheet
  • Degree certificate
  • Provisional certificate
  • All marksheets
It is best to attest the certificates. They did not ask me for attested copies; but I have heard from friends many cases where it was asked.

4. CHALAN

Take Chalan from Saphlyam complex Friends counter. Each transcript is Rs 1000. Application form costs Rs 20. So if you need 3 transcripts, take challan for Rs 3020.

Note : Keep the counterfoil of the payment receipt for yourself.

5. KERALA UNIVERSITY

After you have done all the above, go to the Information Center at Kerala University and obtain a pass for entering the B.Tech section. The timings for entering the section is 12pm-1pm and 3pm-5pm. Make sure you have a valid ID proof. At the B.Tech section building, show the entry pass to the watchman and enter. Find out the section which handles your college transcripts.

The staff at the section will verify your transcripts. Get the contact details of the section. Ask them politely when can you get it at the earliest. Usually it takes 1 week. Call them after a week, and if ready collect it (Keep your challan receipts as proof of payment).

6. SEALED TRANSCRIPTS

To get transcripts in a sealed envelope, buy envelopes from Saphalyam complex or the university front gate. Go to Registrar’s office located in the University main building ground floor. Tell them your requirement, place the transcripts inside the cover and paste it. Registrar will seal the envelope with the University of Kerala stamp.

Final Note: You will need to start this process as early as possible. The university officials usually will have problems with your entry and most probably require you to edit and repeat the process. So it is better to start at the earliest. I did not have any changes in my entry, so got it in 1 shot.

PS: It always helps to know someone at the university to make the process faster.

Finally, it is a time consuming and strenuous process, but if you are well prepared, will be able to get it in 1 shot. All the best !!Also You Can contact Me on any query on 9340899870 . Name is shobhit .