+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Dr MGR university.

Aar0615

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

Yes, Dr MGR university will not give by the hand of transcripts and they will only send directly to WES Canada.
WES form is an optional for WES Canada along with transcripts, but in India, some of few universities are mandatorily asking about WES form. Dr MGR university charging transcript is Rs. 3000
WES form attestation= 120 US dollars + GST.

Better, if in case you are unable to do it then you can approach external transcripts team and they will help you, www.eternaltranscripts.com
Hi,
I need transcripts from Dr.MGR medical university and when I inquired about sending transcripts to WES directly they gave the same information. Do you know the method of payment and also approximately how long it took for your transcripts to reach WES from the University.

Thanks..

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Yes, so create an account in WES.org/ca and get an Academic Request form and fill all details.
Then while submitting documents to your university, add that document as well.

They will issue you transcripts.
What are the documents we ahve to submit to university and what are the documents the university will send?

meenumathew

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
07/02/2020
Med's Done....
Twice
Why does Dr. MGR University charge 120usd +tax for wes processing ?

mkst461

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Due to covid, Tamilnadu DrMGR medical university sends transcript to WES via email. Does anyone know whats the email id of WES that is used by this university to send transcript???

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Due to covid, Tamilnadu DrMGR medical university sends transcript to WES via email. Does anyone know whats the email id of WES that is used by this university to send transcript???
You should check this on WES website while you create a link. Its listed there.

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
Hi,
I need transcripts from Dr.MGR medical university and when I inquired about sending transcripts to WES directly they gave the same information. Do you know the method of payment and also approximately how long it took for your transcripts to reach WES from the University.

Thanks..
You don't have to go to the university personally, instead you can take help of a service provider called MailTranscripts and they will get the work done. I was in need of a transcript from Dr. MGR Medical university and I got it done through them. I submitted an application online on their website, did the payment online itself and uploaded all the required documents. They made sure that my transcript was sent directly from the university to WES, a very professional organization keeping customers requirement and needs as their priority, I highly recommend MailTranscripts.

Feb 16, 2022
Please help.
Wes says they need the attested transcript.

But the university has a section saying Wes(120$+ GST 18%), in which they mentioned if I need any attested copy of the transcript to WES, then I have to add the transcript separately (3000INR + 500INR fees). Both of these have a separate shipping fee of 1400 INR.

Total cost will be, 120$+18%gst +1400, 3000inr + 18%gst+ 500+1400.

Please advise whether you all did the same.

Thank you.