+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Anna University

arunkambady

Mar 11, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have some questions. How many transcripts is required from the university? Only one is required right.One means it is for all the 8 semesters i guess.pls guide me.
Few people have mentioned that you need to take the originals(degree,provional and mark sheets )to the university to get it done.
Unfortunately I am in Dubai and the originals are with me. Some of the consultancy firms for immigration to canada based in Dubai told me, i just need to take the copies to the university. Pls help.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think Anna University has an option to request transcripts online unlike other Indian universities.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Ask your friend to get transcripts for you. I did the same. No need to show original documents. Scanned copy of certificates are enough. I sent them to my friend. He went to Anna university with DD and got my transcripts in 2 days.

Kapustka

Feb 6, 2017
There are a couple of online services that do the same too - cleartranscripts and itranscript (which is officially partnered with Anna University as well as enjoys a very good understanding of WES requirements).

Check them out at annauniv.itranscripts.in - they are cheaper and pretty professional.

HarikrishnanJ

Jan 25, 2017
Hi ,

In Itrancript of anna university site, what option should i need to choose?

1. Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation
2. . WES + Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation

jerdon

Jun 27, 2017
Ask your friend to get transcripts for you. I did the same. No need to show original documents. Scanned copy of certificates are enough. I sent them to my friend. He went to Anna university with DD and got my transcripts in 2 days.
Hi could you please let me know what needs to be filled for this field on the Anna university request form ----- "9. Certificates for which Transcripts are required - Consolidated Mark Sheet / Provisional certificate/ Degree Certificate (Please tick whichever is required)" the people at the university aren'nt very helpful.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hi could you please let me know what needs to be filled for this field on the Anna university request form ----- "9. Certificates for which Transcripts are required - Consolidated Mark Sheet / Provisional certificate/ Degree Certificate (Please tick whichever is required)" the people at the university aren'nt very helpful.
select all...

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
i tried the itranscripts but currently they are providing only "Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation" and not "WES + Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation"
You can send it by yourself