+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript for WES from University of Madras (UNOM)

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hi All,

I got my transcript from unom recently, Am not living in India hence I had to avail a service for the same. I went thru multiple options such as cleartranscripts and so on.. but min amt they charged was 10000 since I needed both bachelor and master transcript. I ended up with a very simple service since I felt others were extremely pricey. I paid only 5000 bucks for both my bachelor and master transcript. They are reachable at chennaitranscripts@gmail.com.
They sent me photo proofs of transcripts and envelop before mailing it to my address. Also my mother is a bit old school she wanted to wait for an auspicious day :p , which they were happy to do.
I believe this is run by a group of family members, Am assuming since they all had the same last name. but am really happy with the service they provided.

Thanks

rp_prasanna

Feb 24, 2018
Coimbatore, India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Anu,
I did my MBA in distance education. Will WES consider the course?
Moreover whom did you get the transcript attested?
From Controller of Examination or the attestation officer?
Because in the forum I could see that WES rejected if the attestation is done by attestation officer.
Thank you

balanbit

Jan 30, 2018
Distance course acceptable by WES. Please check with the university once. It should be sealed envelope. In the transcript and enveloped signed by controller of exam not attestation officers