+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript Agency in India for Maharashtra State Board

can1234

Jan 23, 2019
Hello Friends,

I am in USA and want to know if anyone has taken service of any agency in Maharashtra / India for Maharashtra State Board (HSC and Diploma in Computer Technology) for:
1. Going to university of Maharashtra State Board and submit my mark sheets.
2. Furthermore, ensure that my transcripts are delivered to WES as per its needs.

Request you to kindly let me know, if any one has taken genuine agency services please.

Thank you.

luckyme18

Feb 19, 2022
In need of a transcript from Maharashtra State board, apply through MailTranscripts they will get your transcripts in 20 days. I wanted to complete my WES evaluation for which I required a transcript for my 12th Std from SSC board. I applied through mailtranscripts and they made sure my transcript was sent from the board directly as per WES requirement. My evaluation was completed successfully and I am now pursuing my higher studies. Thank you team.

Ambika Pawar

Feb 19, 2022
MailTranscripts is the agency who can help you to procure transcript from MBSTE as per the WES requirement. They got my transcript in a fast track process. You need to upload the asked documents requested by the team and rest of the process will be taken care by the team. They had sent my transcript via DHL to WES and have provided the tracking number for the same. Excellent support was provided by the team. Highly recommended.