+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript Agency in India for Maharashtra State Board

can1234

Jan 23, 2019
Hello,

I am in USA and want to know if anyone has taken service of any agency in Maharashtra / India for Maharashtra State Board (HSC and Diploma in Computer Technology) for:
1. Going to university of Maharashtra State Board and submit my mark sheets.
2. Furthermore, ensure that my transcripts are delivered to WES as per its needs.

Request you to kindly let me know, if any one has taken genuine agency services please.

Thank you.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

I am in USA and want to know if anyone has taken service of any agency in Maharashtra / India for Maharashtra State Board (HSC and Diploma in Computer Technology) for:
1. Going to university of Maharashtra State Board and submit my mark sheets.
2. Furthermore, ensure that my transcripts are delivered to WES as per its needs.

Request you to kindly let me know, if any one has taken genuine agency services please.

Thank you.
Hi,

As far as I know, if your degree is from India, then no third-party agencies can sent Transcripts to WES. It should be done directly by the candidate itself.

Good luck.

can1234

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks Razor for reply, but i feel there should be some way as third party will not send, but they will request University to follow accordingly.

Hello All,
Is there anyone please, who was in the same scenario and got its work done through genuine agency.

Kindly let me know.

Thank you.