Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Just spoke with CIC on phone and its the issue at there end.
They asked me to try it again tonight or tomorrow morning.
Hope it helps!

Belal_Belal

Apr 22, 2021
The problem has just been solved. I managed to pay online using my Visa credit card without any problem :)
Thank you guys for reporting the problem.

Have a good day!

FST

Apr 22, 2021
There was a problem with the IRCC server, that's why e-payment was not approved. The problem is gone now.

Tobe22

May 9, 2021
Hello,

I made the payment for my temporary visa application. In the end, I received this message:
DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED. Please print this page and keep it as your transaction receipt.
Am using a Debit master card From Nigeria and it didnt work. Please what do i do?

Tobe22

May 9, 2021
I am also facing same issue, i have tried four different credit cards but still see same error. I think this is not an issue with our cards, the ircc payment server is down. I have reported this to technical team of cic. Anyone who is facing this issue should report to cic so that they resolve this on time.
Please how can i report to cic?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please how can i report to cic?
This is from their website:

How to request a refund using your receipt number if you have not been automatically refunded
We emailed you a copy of your receipt with the receipt number when you applied.

If you don’t have that email, you can get your receipt number by signing in to the account you used to apply and checking your submission confirmation under messages.

Once you have your receipt number

1. Create a new accountor log in with our payment service
    • This is not the same account you used to apply.
  2. Enter your receipt number in the search box under “My receipts”
  3. Select “Request a refund”

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello,

I made the payment for my temporary visa application. In the end, I received this message:
DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED. Please print this page and keep it as your transaction receipt.
Am using a Debit master card From Nigeria and it didnt work. Please what do i do?
Hello Tobe, I have a similar issue, I cannot pay with my USD Master Debit Card. How did you resolve yours? Thank you.

Jorim

Jun 25, 2021
I have been having challenges on payment for application: DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED. Please print this page and keep it as your transaction receipt.

I cannot pay with my USD Master Debit Card. How did you resolve yours? Thank you.

Tobe22

May 9, 2021
Solved mine by using a Debit dollar master card to pay or you can use someone’s card from Canada . Naira debut card won’t work

Reactions: Jorim

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I have been having challenges on payment for application: DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED. Please print this page and keep it as your transaction receipt.

I cannot pay with my USD Master Debit Card. How did you resolve yours? Thank you.
Top the amount on your card, possibly with minimum of $180 dollars. It will go. That was my experience. Good luck

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hello,

There's no other explanation. I followed the steps exactly and I don't know what to do in this situation, or what I did wrong.
Thank you for the help
I used to think debit cards were refused; but it's not true!
I've always used VISA Debit card from Cameroon, and transactions approved always.
If you have failed transactions, try to check the following:
- insufficient funds
- network problems
- off working times (some weekends)
- device used (phone/laptop)
- Extra security on card for online payment
Etc

Reactions: Winner Man

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

I gathered all my documents and notary done for paper based submission. I tried with ICICI Mastercard debit card with international limit enabled India

Today I tried to pay for right to permanent residence to CIC and got the below message
Confirmation notice RXXXXXXX
This transaction has been already finalized and no further payment attempts maybe made against it."

Your payment has not Approved.

Receipt number : RXXXXXXX

'TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED' .

Please help what do i do?

Thanks
Sarrvesh

Feb 22, 2022
Is there a problem with IRCC server now. Have been trying to pay fees online for past 2 days, but keep getting "unfortunately an error occured". I am using a visa debit card which ha international banking enabled as well as online banking enabled. I am from India.