+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transaction not approved

CAsingh

Apr 22, 2021
I am also facing same issue, i have tried four different credit cards but still see same error. I think this is not an issue with our cards, the ircc payment server is down. I have reported this to technical team of cic. Anyone who is facing this issue should report to cic so that they resolve this on time.

FST

Apr 22, 2021
Hey, I am facing the same problem:

Transaction Not Approved & 911 - Authentication failed. Code:AVC

Did you solve the issue? please help!

jellybai01

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I am also facing same issue, i have tried four different credit cards but still see same error. I think this is not an issue with our cards, the ircc payment server is down. I have reported this to technical team of cic. Anyone who is facing this issue should report to cic so that they resolve this on time.
Hey @CAsingh i also submitted a technical issue report to cic. I think you’re right about it being a technical issue with the ircc server @FST is also having the same problem.
I couldn’t find a way to resolve it till now if anyone does please help

Oct 24, 2018
Same here. Have been trying since yesterday using different credit cards, all resulted the same DECLINED message. Already reported the technical issue on cic website. Would appreciate an update if any one has their credit card payment gone through.

Last edited:

CAsingh

Apr 22, 2021

I think the cic payment server is down. Please report it on cic as a technical error.

CAsingh

Apr 22, 2021

We all are on same boat,waiting for CIC to fix this technical issue. Really frustrated with this since yesterday.

Colleenbug

Apr 22, 2021
I'm having the same problem in ireland iv tried 4 different cards and all have declined immediately. Problem reported

Dev2004

Apr 22, 2021
I am having the same issue, I tried using Canada Visa, Master Card, and American express. Nothing is working.