+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trained guidance counselor/classroom teacher seeking to be a caregiver for children in Canada

Theteacher

Apr 24, 2019
Jamaican classroom teacher seeking to be a caregiver for children in Canada.
I have a bachelor's degree in guidance and counseling and have been an early childhood teacher for over 13 years.
I assure you that I have a wealth of experience in dealing with children, and also the necessary training to be an efficient caregiver.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Jamaican classroom teacher seeking to be a caregiver for children in Canada.
I have a bachelor's degree in guidance and counseling and have been an early childhood teacher for over 13 years.
I assure you that I have a wealth of experience in dealing with children, and also the necessary training to be an efficient caregiver.
Hi,

First of all, if you would like to apply as Caregiver in Canada, you need to have a prospective employer who will process an LMIA (approved contract) for you. After getting a positive LMIA, you may apply for a Work Permit to come to Canada and work as a Caregiver/Nanny. You may start looking in Job Bank Canada website. Goodluck.

Theteacher

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

First of all, if you would like to apply as Caregiver in Canada, you need to have a prospective employer who will process an LMIA (approved contract) for you. After getting a positive LMIA, you may apply for a Work Permit to come to Canada and work as a Caregiver/Nanny. You may start looking in Job Bank Canada website. Goodluck.
Thanks so much for the information, but is there a specific link available for the Job Bank? If so could I get it please?
Thanks much