Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Dear friends,
I want an advice from someone senior who can tell me on traffic violation issue related to police certificate.I have applied for Canadian immigration as SW category in June 2011 and currently my e-case status is showing in-process. Now a days I am concern about one of my traffic offence in 2008 while I was in UK as an international student & was unfortunately involved in traffic accident and due to negligence I insisted to wait till police comes to the scene, however I have found a bad news that the driving licence when asked by a police was expired two months ago, therefore police send my case to the magistrate court, I went to the court and they fine me very minimal amount which I do not exactly remember I think 30 or 40 pounds and 2 points on my driving licence, I paid that amount and left UK after few months, that time many people suggested me not even go to the court but I decided to face this and follow their country rules and pay the penalty because I myself was feeling bad that I did a mistake.
Now I am really concern that in my police certificate all of this might appear and may affect my Canadian immigration?
Please advice! :(
Thank you,
Kindest regards,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tawakal said:
Dear friends,
I want an advice from someone senior who can tell me on traffic violation issue related to police certificate.I have applied for Canadian immigration as SW category in June 2011 and currently my e-case status is showing in-process. Now a days I am concern about one of my traffic offence in 2008 while I was in UK as an international student & was unfortunately involved in traffic accident and due to negligence I insisted to wait till police comes to the scene, however I have found a bad news that the driving licence when asked by a police was expired two months ago, therefore police send my case to the magistrate court, I went to the court and they fine me very minimal amount which I do not exactly remember I think 30 or 40 pounds and 2 points on my driving licence, I paid that amount and left UK after few months, that time many people suggested me not even go to the court but I decided to face this and follow their country rules and pay the penalty because I myself was feeling bad that I did a mistake.
Now I am really concern that in my police certificate all of this might appear and may affect my Canadian immigration?
Please advice! :(
Thank you,
Kindest regards,
I am glad to find an HONEST law abiding person.....appreciate your honesty and boldness.... :)

No, your Traffic violation will not be a negative factor for a successful assessment of your PR application. Your PCC will not show the offence.

Good that you took appropriate steps of paying off the fines and attended the Court hearing....or else it might have shown on your PCC.

GOOD LUCK

Mitali

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Dear Mitali,
I am so grateful for your kind reply that cannot put in word. I was in a horrible stress since started thinking about this police certificate, but now after reading your reply 100% relieved. Thank you my friend again, May God bless you.
Thank you,
Kindest regards
Kas

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tawakal said:
Dear Mitali,
I am so grateful for your kind reply that cannot put in word. I was in a horrible stress since started thinking about this police certificate, but now after reading your reply 100% relieved. Thank you my friend again, May God bless you.
Thank you,
Kindest regards
Kas
You are most Welcome :)

Mitali