+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic History - Victoria

moy

Sep 14, 2010
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me.
I'm from UK applying to canada. I spent a great year in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa... I've done my required fingerprints and sent this and my NPC to Australia and waiting for it to return.

Then I reread the immigration requirements for Australia! It asks for a Traffic History printout! :eek:
"IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Please note that all applicants who resided or still reside in: Queensland, Victoria or Western Australia, must also submit a Traffic History printout, which may be obtained by contacting the local State Transport/Traffic branch. An immigration file number, if available, should be endorsed on the certificate"

Now my question is... how to I obtain the Traffic History and how much would it cost?
I do not have a Australian Driving license.

Any help most appreciated!

Thanks
moy

BC

Sep 17, 2010
Contact the Victorian Department of Transport and explain your situation the international number is +61 3 9095 4096.

I paid about $26 for a South Australian traffic history report (they asked for one even though their website doesn't mention anything about SA residents needing one).

Good luck!