+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PR Cards of all applicants who landed in December 2013 - Jan, Feb 2014

skMarch31

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2011
625
1
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
Hi Sarayu How did you come back to canada without PR card
 
 

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
1,586
58
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
skMarch31 said:
Hi Sarayu How did you come back to canada without PR card
Yes, I came back to Canada without PR card. I had processed my travel document from India...just got it within 2 weeks and flew to Canada with that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
 

skMarch31

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2011
625
1
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
sarayu said:
Yes, I came back to Canada without PR card. I had processed my travel document from India...just got it within 2 weeks and flew to Canada with that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
what kind of travel documents.. like new visa from Canada consulate in India?? if yes.. then what kind of visa was that??
 

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
1,586
58
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
skMarch31 said:
what kind of travel documents.. like new visa from Canada consulate in India?? if yes.. then what kind of visa was that??
A travel documents is nothing but it's just a visa stamping on the passport which is valid for single entry. I submitted my application at VFS center in Hyderabad, India. They forwarded my application to Canada Embassy in New Delhi. All together it took just 2 weeks to get my original passport back along with visa stamping.

It's meant only for the PR holders who are out side Canada having no PR cards/expired PR cards.

All you need to do it, fill the application, enclose the supporting documents and photos, fees. For more information, you can Google for it.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
 

skMarch31

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2011
625
1
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
sarayu said:
A travel documents is nothing but it's just a visa stamping on the passport which is valid for single entry. I submitted my application at VFS center in Hyderabad, India. They forwarded my application to Canada Embassy in New Delhi. All together it took just 2 weeks to get my original passport back along with visa stamping.

It's meant only for the PR holders who are out side Canada having no PR cards/expired PR cards.

All you need to do it, fill the application, enclose the supporting documents and photos, fees. For more information, you can Google for it.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanks for the information
 
 

sussdawg

Full Member
Apr 25, 2012
41
1
sarayu said:
Hi sussdawg,

Here is CIC contact number: 1-888-242-2100. You can call this number ONLY if you are in Canada. You can't call this number if you are out side Canada.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanks for ur quick response. I have tried previously to call them on this number but it kept ringing no response. I read in ur post that u applied for travel document and it was successful. What sort of document did u Submit? I read in another post where someone got refused a travel document cos they didn't have health insurance wen they landed canada.

I landed 30th March 2014 but still haven' still received pr card. I was suppose to return in May wiv jope yhat my pr card would b ready but lucky enuf my return was due in middle of June, so still waited till den but still no card. i had to extend my return ticket till the end of June wiv hope I receive it before then.

I'm really surprised at my circumstance. Ticket for next month r high n won't b able to extend my ticket further. I pray pr card comes next week. I really pray so.
 

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
1,586
58
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
sussdawg said:
Thanks for ur quick response. I have tried previously to call them on this number but it kept ringing no response. I read in ur post that u applied for travel document and it was successful. What sort of document did u Submit? I read in another post where someone got refused a travel document cos they didn't have health insurance wen they landed canada.

I landed 30th March 2014 but still haven' still received pr card. I was suppose to return in May wiv jope yhat my pr card would b ready but lucky enuf my return was due in middle of June, so still waited till den but still no card. i had to extend my return ticket till the end of June wiv hope I receive it before then.

I'm really surprised at my circumstance. Ticket for next month r high n won't b able to extend my ticket further. I pray pr card comes next week. I really pray so.
Hi sussdawg,

First of all, are you inside Canada? As I said, you can not reach them on that phone number if you are outside Canada.

I had submitted copies of my COPR, Visa along with filled in application and appropriate fees...also we have to submit our original passport. Please take a look at the check list on the website just in case if I miss anything.

I am sorry to say, but honestly you will NOT receive your PR card before the end of June. I have landed on March 10th and still waiting for my PR cards. I called CIC yesterday and they said still my card is in the process....they have not yet mailed it out.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
 

sussdawg

Full Member
Apr 25, 2012
41
1
sarayu said:
Hi sussdawg,

First of all, are you inside Canada? As I said, you can not reach them on that phone number if you are outside Canada.

I had submitted copies of my COPR, Visa along with filled in application and appropriate fees...also we have to submit our original passport. Please take a look at the check list on the website just in case if I miss anything.

I am sorry to say, but honestly you will NOT receive your PR card before the end of June. I have landed on March 10th and still waiting for my PR cards. I called CIC yesterday and they said still my card is in the process....they have not yet mailed it out.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Yes, m in Canada.i am surprised how call and get them so easily on fone.

If i get u right, so u landed in march 2014, then travelled to India again n just returned back to Canada?

WelI i keep my fingers crossed. I still pray!
 

dpk1234

Full Member
Apr 23, 2013
22
0
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
05-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
I received my PR card yesterday. So, I guess other people who landed in the last week of March and 1st week of April should also be getting it soon.
 
 

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
1,586
58
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
sussdawg said:
Yep I got my card today
Congrats guys who got PR cards.

I have landed on March 10th and I have no idea why I am not getting my PR cards yet. I have called CIC call center today also and they said everything is fine with your file, don't worry, you will get the cards.

I have asked him that, the people landed end of March are getting the PR cards and why not me? He simply said, I don't know either but will send a message to the PR cards processing department to take a look at my file.

This is really frustrating me...at least they should let me know what the problem is.

We are a family of four persons....so, guys do you think this may be the reason? Please let me know your opinion.

I will wait until this Friday and call them again.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
 

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
1,586
58
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that we have received our PR cards today. It took 114 days to get our PR cards....it's too long, but have no clue why it has happened. However, FINALLY....we are done with our PR process today.

Wish you all good luck for your future and life in Canada.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
 

AlexZ

Star Member
May 1, 2014
51
1
Category........
NOC Code......
1311
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-10-2013
AOR Received.
4-11-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-6-2014
LANDED..........
13-7-2014
Hi guys, I just have a question. Can I do my landing at Edmonton Canada Place Service Centre?
 
 

bha

Hero Member
Nov 9, 2012
295
3
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
Any buddy he more knowledge about eligible for citizenship application who got PR from this period.....well come all comments and suggestions...Thank you.