+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PR Card - Issue. Help.

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Hi,

I did a soft landing on 16th October, and left back for my home country on the 24th. Since, the immigration officers never asked about the address for mailing the PR Card, I called up the IRCC office and gave them the address.

They then sent an email with a link to track my application status but it shows application does not exist. Is this true for everyone or just me? What am I doing wrong?

I tried tracking using the UCI, COPR & Application Number as well. But all in vain.

Please let me know what I can do in order to track my PR Card Status online.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Log into your MyCIC account, go to Link an application to this account. Use your UCI and family name to look for your PR card application and link it.

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

I did a soft landing on 16th October, and left back for my home country on the 24th. Since, the immigration officers never asked about the address for mailing the PR Card, I called up the IRCC office and gave them the address.

They then sent an email with a link to track my application status but it shows application does not exist. Is this true for everyone or just me? What am I doing wrong?

I tried tracking using the UCI, COPR & Application Number as well. But all in vain.

Please let me know what I can do in order to track my PR Card Status online.
Same as me, even I link it to my cic account, they said no data available....