April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
transformer said:
do not pay rprf fee until they specifically ask you

problem solved
The reason I raised my concern is because, they (CEM) asked me already to pay RPFR.

Thanks.
-pangandoy

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
RAMMOO said:
i sent
1-IMM 0008ENU_2U
2-IMM5669E for me and my wife
3-IMM0008_4e
4- Family additional info for me and my wife (English &Arabic)
5-IMM5690E
6-IMM5562 travel history
Doc:
Birth certificates (me,wife,2 children)
Marriage certificate
police clearance
passport copy
Bank draft
No ielts as i am pharmacist not under category C&D

please advice
What is the category that you applied under?

From what I see you are missing the following documents
1- IMM 5620 - Fee payment Form (Although you paid by bank draft, you are still required to fill in and submit the form)
2- Photographs
3- Translation of any documents not in english
4- National ID documents
5- Mailing labels
6- Copy of your nomination in case you applied under PNP which I am assuming is not applicable to you.

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
pangandoy said:
The reason I raised my concern is because, they (CEM) asked me already to pay RPFR.

Thanks.
-pangandoy
Hi pagandoy,

Did you have your medicals done? If so, then what is your timeline?

reg6724

Aug 20, 2012
Hi all,
we're five (5) in the family and our medical was done last jan 24, but my husband who was supposed to be the principal applicant was not yet cleared by the doctor and he was advise to take another medical test (chest xray). I just want to ask from you dear friends if in case he did not pass in the next test and his dependent were already passed and OK, what will happen to us (his dependent)? I feel nervous and thinking we might not have a chance to go to Canada. Appreciate your inputs my dear friends. God bless us all :)

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
reg6724 said:
Hi all,
we're five (5) in the family and our medical was done last jan 24, but my husband who was supposed to be the principal applicant was not yet cleared by the doctor and he was advise to take another medical test (chest xray). I just want to ask from you dear friends if in case he did not pass in the next test and his dependent were already passed and OK, what will happen to us (his dependent)? I feel nervous and thinking we might not have a chance to go to Canada. Appreciate your inputs my dear friends. God bless us all :)
I feel,,, u should be worried about ur husband's health rather than going to Canada !!! Do take care...

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Hi lahorimunda,

Thanks very much for your reply and clarifying my situation.
i have sent all of the docs that u have listed except IMM 5620 - Fee payment Form (Although you paid by bank draft, you are still required to fill in and submit the form).

Thanks very much

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
lahorimunda said:
Hi pagandoy,

Did you have your medicals done? If so, then what is your timeline?
Hi lahorimunda,

Looking at your timelines, you got AOR on Dec 5th and MR on Jan 9th which is more than a month gap between AOR and MR. Do you have any idea why it took so long in your case? If you see at my timelines, it was just 3 days between my AOR and MR. Anyway, good luck buddy. Please be in contact if you have any further updates.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
sarayu said:
Hi lahorimunda,

Looking at your timelines, you got AOR on Dec 5th and MR on Jan 9th which is more than a month gap between AOR and MR. Do you have any idea why it took so long in your case? If you see at my timelines, it was just 3 days between my AOR and MR. Anyway, good luck buddy. Please be in contact if you have any further updates.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,

The delay is because I have a spouse on my application that is why the processing is taking longer. The delay is because of my spouse on my application. Sure, I will definitely keep you guys updated on the progress.

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
pangandoy said:
@ ALL

Hi,

In which currency would you suggest paying RPRF, CAD$490 (bank draft) or Php19,900 (manager's cheque)? Although the website says it's advisable to pay in CAD$ due to currency fluctuation. Because if I opt to pay in CAD$, the cheque's funds has to come from The Bank of Nova Scotia as the cheque that BPI(local bank in the Philippines) issues shows the name The Bank of Nova Scotia. Then the drawee is The Receiver General for Canada. Are they going to wait until it will be encashed or withdrawn from The Bank of Nova Scotia (which has no branch in Philippines) before they continue processing my application?

Where as, if I choose to pay in Php. The drawee will be the Embassy of Canada (Manila) which they can easily encash or withdraw the cheque. However, the website says that the Fee Schedule is in effect as of January 30, 2013. I will be sending my RPRF payment on 28 January 2013. What if after January 30, 2013 it increases from Php19,900 to more, and they haven't opened yet my mail containing the cheque?

1. was wondering if its gonna affect the speed of processing my application as to when they can encash or withdraw the CAD$ bank draft for RPRF.

2. I don't know If I can send them like Php20,500 or Php21,000. Which is more than the stated equivalent amount of Php19,900.

Please check also the link below:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#rprf

Thanks a lot!
-pangandoy
My recommendation to you is to pay in Canadian Dollars.

God Is One

Nov 14, 2012
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get reply from Visa Office Ottawa, after we email them inquring file status.....!!!!

Please help !!!!

Thanks in advance

Mirza123

Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
lahorimunda said:
Hi Sarayu,

The delay is because I have a spouse on my application that is why the processing is taking longer. The delay is because of my spouse on my application. Sure, I will definitely keep you guys updated on the progress.
Hi lahorimunda,

I was wondering if you added you spouse when she is in Pakistan?
I am in a similar situation and am wondering how adding spouse will effect timeline and what is the procedure to do so?

transformer

Star Member
Jul 12, 2007
God Is One said:
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get reply from Visa Office Ottawa, after we email them inquring file status.....!!!!

Please help !!!!

Thanks in advance
cpp ottawa 3-6 days

cio 3-20 days

leh0311

Nov 7, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
Nomination.....
22-04-2012
AOR Received.
27-11-2012
God Is One said:
Yo guys i m in canada applicant and havent received ma MR yet

Got my AOR on Nov 27.11.2012 but there is no news after that..!!!! Kinda off worried......
Same timeline almost the same situation but I applied outside of Canada and my local VO is Sydney, Australia.

I still have not heard after the 27th November AOR. I also applied for an Open Work Permit last December with all my passports and until now I haven't heard a thing. Now I'm worried since I don't have any identification with me and the mere silence from the CIC makes it a lot worst. :-X

snoor1987

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Hi All ..

Stream : AINP Engineering occupation
Application filed : 15th oct 2012
AOR : 3rd december 2012
MR : 9th January 2013
MR Done : 12th January 2013
MR Received : 28th January 2013

Does any one have idea how much more time I've to wait .

Thanks