Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Chriscats said:
Why apply for PNP in a province in which you have no intentions of settling? This is dishonest and it is fraud. I can't believe that you are not afraid to write your intentions in this forum. This puts the PNP in jeopardy for other persons who may have real interest in Saskatchewan in the future but because of abuse by others have a difficult time getting the nomination. If you agree to settle and contribute to a province in return for a nomination for pr, then you should live up to your word and keep your end of the bargain to build up and contribute to that province. It's that simple. It's the right thing to do.
Well bro to clear your views, one thing I want to mention is that if you read my posts then you will realize that I asked about this kind of news. I did'nt know before that we cannot leave province. I thought we can leave after pr. I never said that I am going to be dishonest about it. If they want me to sign any paper I will be ready for that. If I had any intention to move somewhere else then still I will follow the rules. I am not hesitating signing any document. But I just asked a question about it so I should be careful before time. So simple and so true. :) But people take that in the wrong way.

Calgary27

Apr 5, 2013
chicka said:
People, people, people((( just land, after that you can do whatever the hell you want, move anywhere you want! And FYI IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION. in order to apply for citizenship you just need to spend certain amount of time( 1065) in Canada, that's it. It doesn't say anything about staying in the province. It is though true that they can withdraw nomination if you move out of the province, BUT THAT IS BEFORE YOU LAND. So don't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about.read your own post.you wrote it yourself AT THE PORT OF ENTRY.don't disinform people. And do whatever you want with you life. I know hundreds of people who moved out of the province and got passports.IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBTS READ THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS!!!
You are quite wrong with your story about '100's' of people and assumptions. Hope you know the full form of PNP. For those who want to seek correct advise please check with your respective PNP offices..I can tell you from a family experience that it's not allowed as my cousin brother faced an action from SINP, as he moved to Edmonton 4 months after landing. The issue was resolved after he agreed to move back to Saskatchewan. Hope it helps!!

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My final post reg PNP move after landing. Enough discussed already....For those who want to 'CHEAT' go ahead and do it....

'PEOPLE' may argue they were let off but 'YOU' may not be one of them!!!

http://visalawcanada.blogspot.ca/2011/01/enforcement-against-provincial-nominee.html

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armitaf said:
Hello Everyone,

Just some update Medical request April 12, 2013. Medical Done: May 9, 2013. Medical went well :)

My company might send me to another country for 2 weeks knowledge transfer for my new role in my current job....Do I have to mention that I applied for Canada?
I am hesitant to say since all opportunities might go away considering timeline is different per application.
The knowledge transfer does not have any bond and it is needed for my role...

regards
armitaf
Congrats on your Medical armitaf. Are they asking you about it ? I did not get your situation clearly..why will it be a problem if you let them know this ?

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Hi Every1,

The 5 words " Medical results have been received" was added to our status 2day 24th April.
Thks all for ur supports.
Let de waiting game begin once again.

Cryingfreeman1111. :)
Congrats!!!!

Mercy4life

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2012
Nomination.....
September 6, 2012
AOR Received.
April 11, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
April 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 24th, 2013
Passport Req..
October 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 15th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2014
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Hi Every1,

The 5 words " Medical results have been received" was added to our status 2day 24th April.
Thks all for ur supports.
Let de waiting game begin once again.

Cryingfreeman1111. :)
WOW!.......Am so glad for you. Its indeed a good news. You re almost there! Our Prayers are with you.

Cheers! and Regards to the family.

jjonghuny

Feb 19, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
17-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-03-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
08-10-2013
Hi, there. I just heard visa exemption country no more asking request passport.
Do you have any idea how that works?

rmash

Feb 24, 2013
Hi,

Please update my information.

Medical done: April 9, 2013
Medical received ECAS: May 27, 2013

Thanks!

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmash said:
Hi,

Please update my information.

Medical done: April 9, 2013
Medical received ECAS: May 27, 2013

Thanks!
Congrats Rmash.. details updated.

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi kidlat, we are also currently residing here in UAE. I sent a CSE to ADVO to enquire if they can transfer my file to CEM for faster processing. Unfortunately, there was no response from them. I'd like to send an enquiry to CEM if the file was actually transferred. I'm so desperate to do this move so could you please advise how you sent your enquiry. Was it through CEM's CSE as well? Thanks...

kidlat said:
hi,

pls update my timeline my visa office is not manila it's abu dhabi. mostly if the visa office is manila you will receive medical request 1 month after you receive acknowledgement from CIO. For me its been 2 mos already so i tried to email manila VO to asked them. i told them maybe they sent already and i didnt receive thru email or post office misplaced or lost it.
manila VO replied they are not the one processing my application its abu dhabi VO.

anybody who can give me idea how many mos before they send MR? i been waiting more than 2 mos already

tnx & god bless us

kkhurram1

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 2012
AOR Received.
Feb 2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Feb 2013
Med's Request
18 Aug 2013
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
26-Mar-2014
Hi,

Apparently there is a big backlog in ADVO. I researched a little bit and the last update is ADVO processing 2012 April applications right now. If there is any other hopeful update please let me know.

Regards
Khurram

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologist
App. Filed.......
30 Jul 2012 to SINP ; 21 Feb 2013 to CIO
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
09 Apr 2013 ; "Med Rec'd" 16 May 2013
Passport Req..
"In Process" 21 June 2013 ; "PPR" 15 Oct 2013;
VISA ISSUED...
"Decision Made" 14 Oct 2013 ; "Visa Issued" 15 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
shahzad2002 said:
Sounds terrible. Who wants to live in -45? once we get pr its done. I really don't want to live in this province even it has a lot of opportunities and much more. But job is not the only key thing in the life. They did not mention anywhere about it.
If they want us to sign affidavit then what about those who already got pr and did not sign anything like that? I know you are in the same boat not having information. Let me know if you get anything cause I am done with my medical and have plan to go back to Toronto right after I get my pr card.
It's all up to you, budy! I will let you know the details if I do the landing before you.

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologist
App. Filed.......
30 Jul 2012 to SINP ; 21 Feb 2013 to CIO
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
09 Apr 2013 ; "Med Rec'd" 16 May 2013
Passport Req..
"In Process" 21 June 2013 ; "PPR" 15 Oct 2013;
VISA ISSUED...
"Decision Made" 14 Oct 2013 ; "Visa Issued" 15 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
chicka said:
People, people, people((( just land, after that you can do whatever the hell you want, move anywhere you want! And FYI IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION. in order to apply for citizenship you just need to spend certain amount of time( 1065) in Canada, that's it. It doesn't say anything about staying in the province. It is though true that they can withdraw nomination if you move out of the province, BUT THAT IS BEFORE YOU LAND. So don't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about.read your own post.you wrote it yourself AT THE PORT OF ENTRY.don't disinform people. And do whatever you want with you life. I know hundreds of people who moved out of the province and got passports.IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBTS READ THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS!!!
This is funny!

Here's my reply, completed qupted from the above

"So don't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about.read your own post"

:p