Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WannabeCanuck said:
My medical request finally arrived :)

Please update the tracker with my info below:

MR request: April 19
Medical done: April 20

Thanks!
Congarts friend, your details are updated!!

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
westzhu said:
What?! :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't make any sense. How come X-Ray got separated from your medical report?

As far as I know, using the eMedical, the results will not be sent out unless they are COMPLETED.

If the results are INCOMPLETED, the clinic should let you know FIRST before they send out your results to CIC.

This is just to avoid any delay or confusion in your process.They have the full responsibilty to do this task.

Because you PAID them to prepare your medical results for your immigration process.

It's not CIC's responsibility to push your clinic to send them all their results.

It's the clinic's responsibility to gather and complete your medical results to send them all out at one time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When my wife and I were doing the medical exams, we hesitated on doing X-ray on my wife or not.

Because she was 24-weekpregnant, doing X-Ray is not so good for our baby.

Dr Lacny @ Medi Clinic on 8th Street in Saskatoon told us it is still ok to do just one low dose chest X-Ray.

And he said we could wait and do it after the baby is born which will be in July 2013. He said this would delay the immigration process.

He said he could send out our results without the X-Ray, but he doubted CIC would accept medical results without X-Ray.

He left us to decide and in the end we decided to complete the chest X-Ray for my wife.

In addition, Dr Lacny said we hired (paid) him to complete the medical exams, prepare ALL the results including X-Ray results and send submit them to CIC.

We have the rights to decide know the results are complete or not. We had all our results in the eMedical system when we were at the clinic doing the exams except for the X-Ray, Blood, and Urine results. Dr Lacny saved them in the system as "Draft" and he said once he had the rest of our results after 5 to 7 days, he would submit them all at once.

CIC at their end, they will hire medical professionals to receive and process our medical results.
From what I read of your story and combined with my experience.

The doctor you paid and the clinic you used they are not experienced of using the eMedical system and the X-Ray staff and the doctor are not cooperated with each other.

Once they fu*k it up, excuse my language, they just tried to blame sh*t to someone else, like CIC, which is ridiculous.

The clinic that I used, all the nurses completed small exams (including X-Ray) and report the results to the doctor, the doctor gather all the results, check them, and analysis if there are any problem, such as incompleted, serious health concerns, and submit them through the eMedical system if the results are completed without anyproblem.

Hrik, all I can suggest is go back to your clinic and ask them to submit all your results to CIC.

Ask them to do it right for you because you paid them to.

If they try to blame sh*t to their internal staff, you can tell them this is your own sh*t.

Fix it for me ASAP!

Good luck!

Hi,

westzhu. You are lucky about medical because in Calgary system is very bad particularity for E- Medical.

X- Ray people told me to contact only person who took my X-Ray, no one else from same X-Ray lab are able to answer me for my case.
So, finally today i got hold on that person and she told me that, she apologies for delay and she sent it to the doctor.

I called doctor again and from Doctors office, i get to know they gonna send it today to CIC along with 100 other e-medical she has .

Hope everything will be alright !!!

Thank you :)

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
gn53914 said:
Have not heard well about the Sunridge X ray lab so I went to the one in SW. Let's see how it goes. When Grunberg was telling me about a case for which she has not got the xray for last 3 weeks and it was their first e-medical patient I was able to relate it to you. Just continue to follow up...everything will fall in place. Good luck bro.
Hi GRV,

you are right, that was my case. Hope everything will be alright. Thanks bro!

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologist
App. Filed.......
30 Jul 2012 to SINP ; 21 Feb 2013 to CIO
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
09 Apr 2013 ; "Med Rec'd" 16 May 2013
Passport Req..
"In Process" 21 June 2013 ; "PPR" 15 Oct 2013;
VISA ISSUED...
"Decision Made" 14 Oct 2013 ; "Visa Issued" 15 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
Hrik said:
Hi,

westzhu. You are lucky about medical because in Calgary system is very bad particularity for E- Medical.

X- Ray people told me to contact only person who took my X-Ray, no one else from same X-Ray lab are able to answer me for my case.
So, finally today i got hold on that person and she told me that, she apologies for delay and she sent it to the doctor.

I called doctor again and from Doctors office, i get to know they gonna send it today to CIC along with 100 other e-medical she has .

Hope everything will be alright !!!

Thank you :)
Good to hear that you can reach the RIGHT person who is at fault of this task!

Good luck to you for the rest!

armitaf

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

My medical request will expire on May 12, i hope i have enough time left.

I just had my operation last APril 24, surgeon said mass looks benign but biopsy result will be out after 3-7 working days.

I will sched my medical then after that , include me in your prayers.

Good luck to all

Regards

mrmrlouis

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo,Egypt
NOC Code......
3131 Pharmacists
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
25 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
23 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
28 april 2014
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 june 2014
LANDED..........
4 April 2015
armitaf said:
Hello Everyone,

I just had my operation last APril 24, surgeon said mass looks benign but biopsy result will be out after 3-7 working days.

Good luck to all

Regards
happy to hear from u armitaf
wish u speed recovery ,and don't worry our prayers with u always .
GBU
Bye

cryingfreeman1111

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Nomination.....
9 October, 2012
AOR Received.
14 March 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
11 April 2013
Med's Done....
15 April 2013; E-case Med Recv'd 24 May 2013
Passport Req..
20 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 August 2013
LANDED..........
25 October 2013
Armitaf, it's well with you. No shaking.

wasim_ahmad1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Calgary
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi guys,

I have a question. I am on the spread sheet sheet with name wasim_ahmad1. (AINP applied within Canada) I am waiting for my medical call, my AOR was received on 9th April. Problem is I am going out of Canada for 6 weeks and won't be back before 15 June. If I receive medical call during the period I am away from country, can I do medical in my home country or I have to get it done when I am back in Canada?

Any pro or con of doing it in Pakistan? Will it effect the processing time or anything else?

Thanks in advance for your reply and help.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasim_ahmad1 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question. I am on the spread sheet sheet with name wasim_ahmad1. (AINP applied within Canada) I am waiting for my medical call, my AOR was received on 9th April. Problem is I am going out of Canada for 6 weeks and won't be back before 15 June. If I receive medical call during the period I am away from country, can I do medical in my home country or I have to get it done when I am back in Canada?

Any pro or con of doing it in Pakistan? Will it effect the processing time or anything else?

Thanks in advance for your reply and help.
Wasim,

CIC accepts medicals from around the globe as far as they are done by approved physicians. There are no cons to this and you should be good to do it from Pakistan.

Good luck!

kidlat

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
Doc's Request.
29-10-2012 MAPP Page 3
Nomination.....
19-12-2012
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
11-05-2013 from ADVO to CEM 27-08-2013
Med's Request
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013; 24-09-2013 result submitted to embassy;26-09-2013 ECAs in process
Interview........
17-12-2012 sponsor
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
armitaf said:
Hello Everyone,

Good luck to all

Regards
hi armitaf,

when did u recieve ur medical request? and how u reciv it through mail or email?
im worried coz till now i didnt reciv anything after i recieve my AOR from CIO last march 12, 2013..i submitted my application to CIO last february 7...

anybody knows where and how can i follow up my medical request?

tnx & god bless us all

kkhurram1

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 2012
AOR Received.
Feb 2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Feb 2013
Med's Request
18 Aug 2013
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
26-Mar-2014
Hello Guys...

Please update if any of Abu Dhabi VO has got the Medical Request or if someone knows which batch is in process in VO.

Regards
Khurram

cryingfreeman1111

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Nomination.....
9 October, 2012
AOR Received.
14 March 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
11 April 2013
Med's Done....
15 April 2013; E-case Med Recv'd 24 May 2013
Passport Req..
20 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 August 2013
LANDED..........
25 October 2013
Hi Everyone,
Finally, our medical test results was delivered in Paris, FR today April 29th and signed for by one JB @ about 0923Hr GMT+1(UPS tracking).
Fingers crossed.
Thks to all.

Cryingfreeman1111.