+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP August 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

ipmser

Jan 1, 2013
Ojeola said:
Not many august applicants have gotten their PR yet, Cant say having a spouse may delay the process but be aware that Background checks and all other checks will be conducted on your application twice compare to a single applicant. when was the last time to applied for your GCMS ?
Thanks, Ojeola, and congratulation on your PPR. I will apply GCMS now to see how the case goes.

ipmser

Jan 1, 2013
sgblues said:
Hi ipmser, I also applied in august and my file went in process on Jan 30th. I have a spouse and 3 children. I got PPR yesterday, so I would say that it doesn't necessarily slow it down. If you have lived in different countries that may slow it down because of the background checks. Otherwise I don't know what may be the reason of the delay. Many people here seem to be getting PPR these days, so maybe yours is just about to come in. Best of lucks!
thanks for your information and congratulation on your PPR.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ipmser said:
guys, one question about GCMS. do i need to include a consent form from my spouse to get full disclosure?
Yea, if you dont submit her consent then it only your informations that will appear on the GCMS.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi guys

I've received my GCMS notes 3 days ago but i exactly don't know how to inter prate them?

It has 44 pages in it and it says different things on different pages?

Waiting for you reply

YL

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012 Receieved on 14-08-2012
Nomination.....
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
CC Charged on 4-10-2012 AOR Received 15-10-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
19/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
xaideez said:
Hi guys

I've received my GCMS notes 3 days ago but i exactly don't know how to inter prate them?

It has 44 pages in it and it says different things on different pages?

Waiting for you reply
When did you apply for GCMS Notes ?

I havn't get mine yet but i think you can out in which section your file at and what still need to be done to complete the processing

YL

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012 Receieved on 14-08-2012
Nomination.....
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
CC Charged on 4-10-2012 AOR Received 15-10-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
19/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hey guys do you think that i am a little late in the ppr request ?? please advise me what should i do... waiting is killing me :(

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
YL said:
Hey guys do you think that i am a little late in the ppr request ?? please advise me what should i do... waiting is killing me :(
When did your application when to In-process and are u a single applicant ?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
E-Case status updated to "Decision Made"

Barcelona beat Milan 4-0

Could life be any better?
I saw this - and could just not resist! Made my day....:):):). apologies for barging in the thread...
Congratulations...

p.s. .if you were earning the same as your namesake in Real Madrid, well that is the cake! :)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
E-Case status updated to "Decision Made"

Barcelona beat Milan 4-0

Could life be any better?
Congratulation,**AC Milian were actually poor today, there defence is just a mess.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hopefully we get out passport back soon, suppose they allow In-person passport stamping in their ottawa office I won't mind spending over 500$ to travel to ottawa to get my passpot stamped sameday..

All the best to everyone still waiting...

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
I saw this - and could just not resist! Made my day....:):):). apologies for barging in the thread...
Congratulations...

p.s. .if you were earning the same as your namesake in Real Madrid, well that is the cake! :)
my ronaldo is the true Brazilian one, not Cristiano. I don't mind earning what the Brazilian earned either, I am not that greedy :)

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Hopefully we get out passport back soon, suppose they allow In-person passport stamping in their ottawa office I won't mind spending over 500$ to travel to ottawa to get my passpot stamped sameday..

All the best to everyone still waiting...
I wish they can do that. Lot of people will prefer to do it in person, which in turn will improve the air transportation business due to people flying from across the country.

another thing that would work in my opinion is if they set an option for people who want the visa to pay a fee (i.e $200) instead of mailing it. That would be a good business for CPP-O too