08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Congrats OJ, now u r on track and all ur worries comes to end for a whole. Heading for another milestone of MR. Hope I will see some movement in next week.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvie said:
hallo , i got aor from cio via email. i filed on 31 aug 2012
Congratulations!

It's quiet odd though, I thought CIO works in order with late July and early August applications being processed now.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
JAGGU said:
Congrats OJ, now u r on track and all ur worries comes to end for a whole. Heading for another milestone of MR. Hope I will see some movement in next week.
Yea, thank you very much JAGGU, hopefully you should also hear something very soon.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Congratulations!

It's quiet odd though, I thought CIO works in order with late July and early August applications being processed now.
Yea, i quiet agree with you on that, but i guess they are gurently speeding up the processing that why the AOR/MR request are been delayed.

All the best to everyone

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
harvie said:
hallo , i got aor from cio via email. i filed on 31 aug 2012
Congrat, is your visa office mentioned in the AOR email you received? If yes where is your VO ? Because i guess ottawa applicant are been delayed or there files will be treated at sydney that why AOR/MR as not been sent to most applicant.

rmaleshri

Apr 28, 2004
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-29-2010
Doc's Request.
November 22, 2012
Nomination.....
06-29-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
IELTS Request
Waived by AINP
File Transfer...
October 29, 2012
Med's Request
November 22, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2013
LANDED..........
In March 2013
This is the email from CIO,Sydney, NS:
"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence."

There is no mention of VO, but I had mentioned New Delhi as the VO.Hopefully, will receive another AOR from NDVO in next couple of weeks.

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, Just got off the phone with my credit card company, my CC has been charged by CIO yesterday but hans't been displayed on my account yet.

Thank you very everyone that supported me with some words of encouragement.

God bless you ALL

;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi Ojeola,
Congratulations, You Got It, hope you get soon your AOR and MR , i have to wait few more days.. all the best for everyone who are waiting.. :) :) :)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
mcsvizag said:
Hi Ojeola,
Congratulations, You Got It, hope you get soon your AOR and MR , i have to wait few more days.. all the best for everyone who are waiting.. :) :) :)
Thank you very much bro. Am waiting for my AOR/MR very soon o.

All the best.

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
Ojeola said:
Congrat, is your visa office mentioned in the AOR email you received? If yes where is your VO ? Because i guess ottawa applicant are been delayed or there files will be treated at sydney that why AOR/MR as not been sent to most applicant.
thanks no there is no VO mentioned . hope u r also getting aor/mr soon