Jul 27, 2012
cgrey said:
No news for my oath yet :-[

Winnipeg applicant
Applied June 2015
Exam Dec 2015
Decision Made Dec 2015
Oath--????
Your file would have been placed in a pile for oath invitation. Am suspecting early spring / summer based on how the WPG CIC office work.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Good News I just checked my mailbox & Wholaa I have the Oath Invitation Letter. :D :D though my eCas is not updated. so our journey for being Canadian is going to be over in 8 days. Wohhhhh. Relieved now....

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Guys Good News I just checked my mailbox & Wholaa I have the Oath Invitation Letter. :D :D though my eCas is not updated. so our journey for being Canadian is going to be over in 8 days. Wohhhhh. Relieved now....
Congratulations!!!

sheydogo

Jan 7, 2016
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Just Checked eCas status changed from In Process to DM. :D. Waiting for the oath invitation Line. Congr8 to ganeshterala for oath invitation. Waiting for mine eagerly.

Congratulations :)

lakscanada

Feb 25, 2016
Hi.. I applied citizenship on June 9 th 2015. Application In process on Sep 22,2015. I was not in Canada for 23 days (DEC 26 to Jan 17' 2015) due to family purpose . I informed the immigration before i left. After I came back, I called back the immigration and informed them I am back. Any idea when i will get my Citizenship Test.? Please advice.

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife had passed her citizenship test on 22nd February and her status is changed to Decision Made.

But for my kids, there is no update in the status, still showing as In Process.

Am hoping they will get the oath invitation by May 2016.

lakscanada

Feb 25, 2016
DenverCO said:
My wife had passed her citizenship test on 22nd February and her status is changed to Decision Made.

But for my kids, there is no update in the status, still showing as In Process.

Am hoping they will get the oath invitation by May 2016.

I heard all the Citizenship certificate should be issued before April End. If that is true, you will get the citizenship before end of April. I am not sure of the date. Do you have any idea on this?

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakscanada said:
I heard all the Citizenship certificate should be issued before April End. If that is true, you will get the citizenship before end of April. I am not sure of the date. Do you have any idea on this?
No, I had not heard anything similar.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello frnds, I've received the test invite to be held in Scarborough on 10 Mar.
For other Toronto applicants waiting, progress is happening. Gud luck to everyone.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
feelfreetoadviceme said:

So fast.. less than a month after test.. it took me 3 months after the test to get the oath letter......! my oath is tomorrow and i took test on 12 Nov.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malimm0a75 said:
So fast.. less than a month after test.. it took me 3 months after the test to get the oath letter......! my oath is tomorrow and i took test on 12 Nov.
Yep Bit Lucky ;D

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
lakscanada said:
Hi.. I applied citizenship on June 9 th 2015. Application In process on Sep 22,2015. I was not in Canada for 23 days (DEC 26 to Jan 17' 2015) due to family purpose . I informed the immigration before i left. After I came back, I called back the immigration and informed them I am back. Any idea when i will get my Citizenship Test.? Please advice.
The timeline for your test invitation will depend on how quickly the assigned officer can open you file once again. The other thing you can do is order for ATIP report, that will help in giving you a well detailed analysis of the status of your paper.