Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Ojeola said:
Congratulations to everyone having their oath tomorrow. All the best to others that are expecting both test and oath.
Thanks Ojeola, and congratulations to you to :)

I will have my Oath this afternoon, quite exciting :)

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
Ojeola said:
Thanks @Babi. All the BEST
My Ecas shows the below info.

'We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.'

CIC asked me to send my fingerprints which I did recently. Do I have to wait until further instructions from them?

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
raisins said:
Same here. I am from Toronto. No update since mid September. Don't tell me I might be in some trouble ??? ??? ??? ???
I am in the same boat. In process since September 15th. No update after that.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ganeshterala said:

'We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.'

CIC asked me to send my fingerprints which I did recently. Do I have to wait until further instructions from them?
Probably, they sent a reminder for FP or could be asking for some additional details. Just wait for the letter, it could be on the way.

Wish you all the best.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ganeshterala said:

Absolutely, wait for further correspondence from them. Although you should have received the letter early this week. Hopefully, you have it before ending of the week.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Immigration journey ended yesterday from a PR to a Citizen. It was about 80 new citizens with myself being the last of them. PR card was collected and I had to sign the prohibition form for the second time. All the BEST to everyone.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Ojeola said:
Immigration journey ended yesterday from a PR to a Citizen. It was about 80 new citizens with myself being the last of them. PR card was collected and I had to sign the prohibition form for the second time. All the BEST to everyone.
Congrats on completion of your exciting journey, wish you all the best & success.

raisins

Jan 23, 2016
Canadiandesi2006 said:
As you know, CIC Ontario offices are still slow, Toronto and Scarborough are the slowest. Its tough and quite frustrating waiting clueless.

Trend wise, its about time for Sept'15 applications to get invited for Citizenship test. Dont lose hopes, get ATIP report, most probably
you would get invitation in few weeks much before getting the ATIP report.
Thanks! Wish I could get any update in the next a few weeks ::)

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Ojeola said:
Congratulations Ojeola! :)

kool1

Nov 16, 2011
Me and family (wife and kid) have oath scheduled tomorrow. i am wondering if i should take my kid, who is 5 years old, to the citizenship ceremony. Would it be a right decision to not take him to oath ceremony (He is very active so it will be difficult for us to make him sit in one place for long time )? What do you think ?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kool1 said:
Me and family (wife and kid) have oath scheduled tomorrow. i am wondering if i should take my kid, who is 5 years old, to the citizenship ceremony. Would it be a right decision to not take him to oath ceremony (He is very active so it will be difficult for us to make him sit in one place for long time )? What do you think ?
The Oath invitees have to sit attentively for long listening to speeches by judge and other officials.

Obviously, its NOT an interesting place for kids, they will be bored and bother you.

The entire ceremony take about 2 hours. Probably, you would be better off not taking your kids. However, you take their documents, passports, PR cards to get their citizenship certificates.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Hi Ojeola,

If you can update the sheet. I got my citizenship on 12 Jan

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Canadiandesi2006 said:
The Oath invitees have to sit attentively for long listening to speeches by judge and other officials.

Obviously, its NOT an interesting place for kids, they will be bored and bother you.

The entire ceremony take about 2 hours. Probably, you would be better off not taking your kids. However, you take their documents, passports, PR cards to get their citizenship certificates.
Your oath ceremony was quite different from mine. Lots of kids running about in the back, short ceremony (30 minutes approx.?), only one speech (by the Judge, who spoke about her experience coming to Canada as a refugee)...