Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Savak said:
On CIC ecas, they are mentioning that they dispatched the oath invitation letter to me on January 21, 2016 for the oath ceremony on February 5th, 2016.

Wow, Congrats !!!, nice to hear that your journey has completed.

You will get your mail early next week. Wish you best of luck.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Last week, a candidate with application in process since Sept'15 from Mississauga got his invitation for test. Probably yours too is around the corner.

Compared to other CIC offices across country, Ontario based offices are still slow. May be due to work load or bad habits die hard ;D
That's gud to hear. If the same scenario happens for others waiting as In Progress, it'll be a great relief.
I've ordered ATIP. So I just sit and wait for either ecas update or ATIP notes? I'm worried.

raisins

Jan 23, 2016
canrami said:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application from Mississauga, went on in-process since September 15, however no update on the status since then. What's going on? it seems I am the only one left...

Same here. I am from Toronto. No update since mid September. Don't tell me I might be in some trouble ??? ??? ??? ???

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
raisins said:
Same here. I am from Toronto. No update since mid September. Don't tell me I might be in some trouble ??? ??? ??? ???
As you know, CIC Ontario offices are still slow, Toronto and Scarborough are the slowest. Its tough and quite frustrating waiting clueless.

Trend wise, its about time for Sept'15 applications to get invited for Citizenship test. Dont lose hopes, get ATIP report, most probably
you would get invitation in few weeks much before getting the ATIP report.

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Another question for those who already took their citizenship exams. My test invite included a CIT 0039 form. Should I complete the form before I go for my test, or do I have to fill it in front of an officer during the test?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
shinigami6231 said:
Another question for those who already took their citizenship exams. My test invite included a CIT 0039 form. Should I complete the form before I go for my test, or do I have to fill it in front of an officer during the test?
I believe it is prohibition form, which they making the candidates sign.

I read other candidates comments, some recommending to sign in front of officer at the time of interview after the written test.

Here is the URL http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prohibitions-under-the-citizenship-actcit-0039-t312712.0.html

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
shinigami6231 said:
Complete the form before leaving for your test as you might not have enough time to do such in front of the officer. Don't forget that there might be other applicants after you to see the officer.

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Thanks Canadiandesi2006 and Ojeola. I'll just fillout the form before going for the exam and sign it in front of the officer.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raisins said:
Same Here/ I am from Etobicoke. in Process Sep 14. Since then no movement. Bit worried ??? ???

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
As you know, CIC Ontario offices are still slow, Toronto and Scarborough are the slowest. Its tough and quite frustrating waiting clueless.

Trend wise, its about time for Sept'15 applications to get invited for Citizenship test. Dont lose hopes, get ATIP report, most probably
you would get invitation in few weeks much before getting the ATIP report.
Even Applied for ATIP. Waiting for that. 1 month long wait.....

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kam2009 said:
Hi guys, my status changed to decision made but when I click on it there's nothing new, is this normal?
That is normal. I still have the test line as my last line on ecas.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations to everyone having their oath tomorrow. All the best to others that are expecting both test and oath.