+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LostinCalgary said:
Decision made for me today! I'm surprised they updated my status today being a day off. No oath scheduled yet, but I notified them I was going to be out of the country for a few weeks though.

I thought I could receive some sort of RQ given the fact that I applied with the minimum days, got finger prints requested, and have multiple overseas trips with some stamps missing. Now I guess it's just a matter of time before I'm scheduled for oath and I can relax and take it easy from here.

Happy New Year everyone!
yay congratz... what is your timeline? did it show the date on decision made or when you checked it today just says decision made? bec mine is decision made since oct 2nd week and still no oath..

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
leycute said:
yay congratz... what is your timeline? did it show the date on decision made or when you checked it today just says decision made? bec mine is decision made since oct 2nd week and still no oath..
Thank you! eCas was updated today to DM, but no date is attached to the status of the application though.

They received my app on June 10
AOR August 6
In Process August 27
Finger prints requested Oct 20
Test Nov 18
DM January 1 2016

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
LostinCalgary said:
Thank you! eCas was updated today to DM, but no date is attached to the status of the application though.

AOR August 6
In Process August 27
Test Nov 18
DM January 1 2016
Congratulations and hopefully your oath invitation is on it way.

cdn07

May 30, 2015
Hello!

I am still waiting for my oath, my status is as follow:

App sent June 10th
Test done on Oct 22nd - Passed
DM Oct 30th

Anxiously waiting for the invite...

GL to all!

dexter1975

May 17, 2015
So, it's test day tomorrow. Just have some questions to thise who had already taken theit
test. Included in the letter sent was to bring all original documents that support
my citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application
form). Question is, do i have to bring a copy of my application, (CIT 0002)? As well as
a copy of my residence calculator form? Or should i just bring all original documents
like passports, id's etc?

Thanks and may all test takers pass tomorrow. God bless us all.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
dexter1975 said:
So, it's test day tomorrow. Just have some questions to thise who had already taken theit
test. Included in the letter sent was to bring all original documents that support
my citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application
form). Question is, do i have to bring a copy of my application, (CIT 0002)? As well as
a copy of my residence calculator form? Or should i just bring all original documents

No, no need for your app and tge calculator. You just need your passports and the original of any photocopy you sent all along with your application.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
cdn07 said:
Hello!

App sent June 10th
DM Oct 30th

GL to all!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
LostinCalgary said:

AOR August 6
In Process August 27
Test Nov 18
DM January 1 2016
Congrats you can expect Oath invitation in few weeks now.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
cdn07 said:
Hello!

App sent June 10th
DM Oct 30th

GL to all!
Most likely you should receive it in couple of weeks as its already late.

Check with the Call Center agents and you might consider approaching your area MP, MP's can check with CIC on your behalf, they get response within 15 days.

Wish you all the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
dexter1975 said:
So, it's test day tomorrow. Just have some questions to these who had already taken theit

CIC expect you to bring Original Test Invitation, current and expired passports, original Landing Certificate, SIN, Health and PR cards.

If you have Driving License it may be helpful. CIC verify your identity, travel records per your submitted application.

They ask regular questions, such as your family size, your address, place of work, date of birth, country of origin etc. Its very simple.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dexter1975 said:

Congratulations on your test invitation. All the best tomorrow. Kindly gives us the feedback about how it went.

dexter1975

May 17, 2015
Thanks God! Test is done, 20/20! Interview was very simple
Just ask about address and work. And travels. He checked
my passport entries. Questions were basically derived from all
chapters of the book. So i suggest reading and understand what
you read, then u will be fine.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
dexter1975 said:
Thanks God! Test is done, 20/20! Interview was very simple Just ask about address and work. And travels. He checked my passport entries. Questions were basically derived from all chapters of the book. So i suggest reading and understand what you read, then u will be fine.
Great, nice to hear that you completed one more milestone in your journey for citizenship .

Please share your visa office location and when did you apply etc..Wish you all the best and hope you get soon your Oath invitation, ;D

dexter1975

May 17, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Great, nice to hear that you completed one more milestone in your journey for citizenship .

Please share your visa office location and when did you apply etc..Wish you all the best and hope you get soon your Oath invitation, ;D

I am from Winnipeg.

Application sent June 8, 2015
Received June 10, 2015
Acknowledgment - Aug 11, 2015
In Process - Aug 18, 2015
Test invite - sometime in december? :(
Test date january 4, 2016

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dexter1975 said:
I am from Winnipeg.

Application sent June 8, 2015
Received June 10, 2015
Acknowledgment - Aug 11, 2015
In Process - Aug 18, 2015
Test invite - sometime in december? :(
Test date january 4, 2016
Congratulations @dexter. Am also a Winnipeg applicant having my test next week Tuesday.