Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
smile143 said:
Hello Everyone

I Finally recvd my pink slip today 28 December my journey to Canadian citizenship will be on 2016 Jan 19

Best of Luck to everyone and Happy New Year

My Time lines

Test on Sep 1 2015 at Scarborough town center
Pink Slip on 22 Dec dated on the letter

Yippy
Congrats !!!, its so nice to see lately the Scarborough location is showing some encouraging signs.

mnm1350

Dec 29, 2015
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM Scarborough town center

and on
28 Dec 2015
Decision Made

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
mnm1350 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM Scarborough town center

and on
28 Dec 2015
Decision Made

Great !!!, now you can expect your Oath invitation in few weeks or earlier. Congrats.....you are almost there.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
smile143 said:
Hello Everyone

I Finally recvd my pink slip today 28 December my journey to Canadian citizenship will be on 2016 Jan 19

Best of Luck to everyone and Happy New Year

My Time lines

Test on Sep 1 2015 at Scarborough town center
Pink Slip on 22 Dec dated on the letter

Yippy
Congratulations, wishing you all the BEST.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone..
I had my test on november 18th n i am still in process while everybody else got the decision made update..
Do u have any idea why could that be? Or what they r waiting for to update my ecas? I am really disturbed..

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Fortheloveofcanada said:
Hello everyone..
I had my test on november 18th n i am still in process while everybody else got the decision made update..
Do u have any idea why could that be? Or what they r waiting for to update my ecas? I am really disturbed..
Considering the holidays, I personally believe its within normal range. Hopefully you can expect something in mid January.

As you might have noticed, CIC Western Coast region is processing applications quite fast, whereas on the east coast comparatively still slow. It all depends upon various factors, be positive you would have it in coming weeks !!!

mnm1350

Dec 29, 2015
Fortheloveofcanada said:
Hello everyone..

Hi

what happened in your interview ?
did you sign belu paper? is S/He ask you more documents? or S/he say everything's ok?

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any Vancouver office applicants on June 2015? I can't see the exact date of my decison made, will it show when you check your status online? I just saw it when I checked my application online around Oct but not sure the exact date.. I started to get worried .. pls anybody same or almost the same as my timeline?

my timeline:
sent - june 08
received - june 10
AoR - Aug 15
In process - Aug 31
Test - Sept 23
DM - when I checked somewher 2nd week of Oct
Oath - No news yet

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leycute said:
any Vancouver office applicants on June 2015? I can't see the exact date of my decison made, will it show when you check your status online? I just saw it when I checked my application online around Oct but not sure the exact date.. I started to get worried .. pls anybody same or almost the same as my timeline?

my timeline:
sent - june 08
received - june 10
AoR - Aug 15
In process - Aug 31
Test - Sept 23
DM - when I checked somewher 2nd week of Oct
Oath - No news yet
There is no line on ecas for decision made status.
It just says Decision Made when I log in. But when I click on it, the last line is still the test invitation line.
I noticed decision made status around October 16. I put that date to my signature which you can check below.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VanKan said:
It just says Decision Made when I log in. But when I click on it, the last line is still the test invitation line.
I noticed decision made status around October 16. I put that date to my signature which you can check below.

oh are you Vancouver applicant too? we're almost the same timeline.. hoping we can get our invitation letter very soon

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VanKan said:
got it now VanKan...lol.. I'm using my phone and didn't see Vancouver Office right away.. I started wondering because people knew their exact decison made thats why I'm so curious because I couldn't see any date at all, its just decison made since 2nd week of October...

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leycute said:
oh are you Vancouver applicant too? we're almost the same timeline.. hoping we can get our invitation letter very soon
Hopefully we can get it soon. I expect to get the invite in 2-3 weeks and the ceremony around February if everything goes smoothly.
You can check the discussion for Vancouver here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-oath-timeline-after-testinterview-t282546.510.html

Also the June timesheet has bunch of Vancouver applicants.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/edit#gid=0

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VanKan said:
Hopefully we can get it soon. I expect to get the invite in 2-3 weeks and the ceremony around February if everything goes smoothly.
You can check the discussion for Vancouver here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-oath-timeline-after-testinterview-t282546.510.html

Also the June timesheet has bunch of Vancouver applicants.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/edit#gid=0
thankyou

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Decision made for me today! I'm surprised they updated my status today being a day off. No oath scheduled yet, but I notified them I was going to be out of the country for a few weeks though.

I thought I could receive some sort of RQ given the fact that I applied with the minimum days, got finger prints requested, and have multiple overseas trips with some stamps missing. Now I guess it's just a matter of time before I'm scheduled for oath and I can relax and take it easy from here.

Happy New Year everyone!