+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
blort128 said:
Calgary applicant here. I was checking My eCAS status just like every other day whenever I get a notification that a new reply has been posted. Lo and behold! It now shows:

4.We sent you a notice on October 20, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven't received anything in the mail yet, hopefully no RQ. Anyone else appearing on November 12?
Congratulations on your test invitation. Hopefully, you get to receive your letter in the mail within the coming days.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Priya selvaraj said:
Just checked eCas, Test Invite dated Oct 22nd and Test on 12th Nov @12.pm
It's an family application (2A & 1 kid)
In Process Since Sep 4th 2015
AOR received : 28th Aug 2015
Congratulations ! wowo CIC is working nights and weekends, they sweat for us, they want us to become Canadians ASAP :p :p

AHTOXEC

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blort128 said:
Calgary applicant here. I was checking My eCAS status just like every other day whenever I get a notification that a new reply has been posted. Lo and behold! It now shows:

4.We sent you a notice on October 20, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven't received anything in the mail yet, hopefully no RQ. Anyone else appearing on November 12?

I was in the same situation but in Vancouver. In a day or two after eCAS update I received an email with test details. I was expecting a regular letter via post. I even called them and asked if I need to wait for a regular letter because eCAS says so. Agent that said not to worry since all the details were in the email I received. Test paased on October 7th.

Good luck with the test!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
mani_01 said:
hi guys,
can I have fax no and address of cic if I have to send some letter to it.
rgds!
manish
Which CIC office do you need their fax number? Sydney or your local office? I actually suggest mailing your additional documents to them instead of faxing however it all depend on the urgent nature of the documents. You can try calling CIC call centre as they have the most updated info.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
mani_01 said:
hi guys,
can I have fax no and address of cic if I have to send some letter to it.
rgds!
manish
I'm not sure if at all CIC accepts correspondences from candidates by fax. Even if, its NOT a good idea to fax something to CIC, knowing it may be lost in tons of their daily incoming faxes.

Find out your local CIC from the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp, preferably send a registered mail with tracking details or risk losing it at their end.

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
My eCAS was updated again. My test is scheduled for Nov the 18th! Keep in mind that I just received two days ago a request for fingerprints that I haven't sent yet. I'm happy that things are moving.

Cheers everybody.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The flurry of activity on everyone's ECAS prompted me to check my status. Lo and behold, a test invite for November 18th. The official invitation should come by regular post. Things are moving at a good pace.

Good luck to everyone that is waiting on their invites. Its coming soon!

LostinCalgary, what time is your test? We probably might bump into each other on November 18th.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is 9:00am. So depending how long it takes, we might or might not be able to meet.

Cheers,

LostinCalgary said:
It's at 8:00am. How about yours?

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
LostinCalgary said:
My eCAS was updated again. My test is scheduled for Nov the 18th! Keep in mind that I just received two days ago a request for fingerprints that I haven't sent yet. I'm happy that things are moving.

Cheers everybody.
I was also asked to get finger prints, so I did it. easy and quick process. test on 12 nov.