+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
June applicants from Calgary

Have anyone got their test date yet??? Calgary is as slow as ever....!!! I hope to get this test done ASAP...

yycgirl

Aug 24, 2015
malimm0a75 said:
June applicants from Calgary

Have anyone got their test date yet??? Calgary is as slow as ever....!!! I hope to get this test done ASAP...

Still waiting! Hopefully we get it soon. Calgary seems to be the slowest.

cdn07

May 30, 2015
Hi,
I have my test on Thursday this week and I am wondering if you could please help me answering the below question.

I didn't save a copy of my Physical Presence calculator as submitted at the time of my application. I have retrieved it from their web page but the calculations are done using the new calculations....

Should I print just to show my absences?

Also, I noticed that under the new calculation, a trip to to USA that included one overnight sleep in USA before coming back to Canada its now showing 0 days absent, that doesn't seem right to me, I remember counting as 1 day absent in the calculator that I provided.

Your thoughts are welcome and thanks..

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
Just had my test and interview today at the Scarborough location. Couple of questions that made me think but passed the test.

Waiting for the oath date now. The lady said 2-4 months but hopefully i get it sooner. Good luck to everyone waiting for their test. My advice is do lots of online tests and read the Discover Canada PDF and pay attention to the pictures within the PDF as well.

My timeline:

Submitted- 8 June
AOR-5 August
IP- 13 Aug
Transfer to Local office- 13 Aug
Test invite- 6 October
Test- 20 October
Oath invite- ....
Oath ceremony- ....

CIC office- Scarborough

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
rajbmanian said:
Just had my test and interview today at the Scarborough location. Couple of questions that made me think but passed the test.

Waiting for the oath date now. The lady said 2-4 months but hopefully i get it sooner. Good luck to everyone waiting for their test. My advice is do lots of online tests and read the Discover Canada PDF and pay attention to the pictures within the PDF as well.

My timeline:

Submitted- 8 June
AOR-5 August
IP- 13 Aug
Test invite- 6 October
Test- 20 October
Oath invite- ....
Oath ceremony- ....

CIC office- Scarborough
Congratulations on the completion of your test.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Vanguard said:
I applied under the new rule and my application was processed in September, so far no test invitation... I thought Vancouver would be fast?
Yeah, the process might be fast depending on the Visa offices however, you applied last month right? So that means it might take an average of 3months to hear anything from CIC on your application

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
hi guys,
I have one question .I am resident of Calgary and I submitted xerox of driving license with my application form but it was having old address printed on it will it create problem.
rgds!
manish

kapsons

Aug 6, 2015
rajbmanian said:

My timeline:

Submitted- 8 June
AOR-5 August
IP- 13 Aug
Test invite- 6 October
Test- 20 October
Oath invite- ....
Oath ceremony- ....

CIC office- Scarborough
can you help to share some questions which you had to think about? What type?

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajbmanian said:

My timeline:

Submitted- 8 June
AOR-5 August
IP- 13 Aug
Test invite- 6 October
Test- 20 October
Oath invite- ....
Oath ceremony- ....

CIC office- Scarborough
Did your ecas show "transfer to local office"?

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
When you go for the test do we need to take pencils, erasers and stuff or will they provide it. Also do they provide us with a safe location to hold our documents or do we keep it with us during the exam

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
hi guys,
I have one question .I am resident of Calgary and I submitted xerox of driving license with my application form but it was having old address printed on it will it create problem. I am living in new address and I updated on ecas new address.Do Ecas still shows file transferred to local office.
rgds!
manish

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Good day everyone,

I got my test invitation today by mail.Please update the sheet I am not an expert and I don't want to mess up the sheet.
Hope everyone hears great news soon (test and oath ) ;D ;D :D

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
FAAMS said:
Good day everyone,

I got my test invitation today by mail.Please update the sheet I am not an expert and I don't want to mess up the sheet.
Congratulations !
@ what day ?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
ari5323 said:
Congratulations !
@ what day ?
Thank you ari5323 and congratulations for passing the test to you too. I wish you all the best including invitation for oath soon.

I will do the test on November 3rd , I applied in June 10 th , Edmonton office. The application is in process since September 10 th. So excited and nervous as well.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
FAAMS said:
Good day everyone,

Congratulations on your test invitation. Did your family members also receive test invite? because I remember that you applied as a family.