Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jimmydixit said:
Now finally after more than 3 and half month i got my AOR today.
once we get AOR is that means they have checked all my forms and my documents but not verified, can someone confirm?
is the mean they also have checked my number of days?
Nice to hear, you got AOR at least after 3.5 months. If you have required number of days, paid fee and application completed and attached copies of passport etc, I dont think you need to worry at all.

Under the new rules (4/6 yrs) I applied thru courier in the last week of July 2015. Till to-date did not received the AOR (email or mail) or my application returned.

Today, I called CIC, the agent acknowledged receipt of application but says nothing yet in the system. She suspect it might have been returned and suggested I re-apply. Which I NEVER received in the last 2 months.

I diligently complied by all required rules, completed application, attached required docs, paid fee and have over 2,500 days excess than required. Shocked to hear CIC records receipt of document but DOES NOT maintain record of returned document ???

Are we dealing with Canadian Federal Government department, who charges $630 for application or some lunch truck in the downtown :eek:

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
jimmydixit said:
Now finally after more than 3 and half month i got my AOR today.
once we get AOR is that means they have checked all my forms and my documents but not verified, can someone confirm?
is the mean they also have checked my number of days?
Congratulations. Since you already receive you AOR, that means your application has met the eligibility requirement.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Nice to hear, you got AOR at least after 3.5 months. If you have required number of days, paid fee and application completed and attached copies of passport etc, I dont think you need to worry at all.

Under the new rules (4/6 yrs) I applied thru courier in the last week of July 2015. Till to-date did not received the AOR (email or mail) or my application returned.

Today, I called CIC, the agent acknowledged receipt of application but says nothing yet in the system. She suspect it might have been returned and suggested I re-apply. Which I NEVER received in the last 2 months.

I diligently complied by all required rules, completed application, attached required docs, paid fee and have over 2,500 days excess than required. Shocked to hear CIC records receipt of document but DOES NOT maintain record of returned document ???

Are we dealing with Canadian Federal Government department, who charges $630 for application or some lunch truck in the downtown :eek:
Sorry to hear that friend. Good luck to you!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Canadiandesi2006 said:

It so unfunately to hear about your experience. However, you said that the agent acknoledge that the application was received right? through what system? You applicant WONT even be on the systerm at all if it was sent back.

You MIGHT want to email the CIC sdney office for more clarification. If your mailing address was correct then I don't think they would have sent it to another address. Try to keep asking questions, altough CIC call centre might not be able to help anymore.

All the BEST.

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:

I would suggest to send them letter with explanation instead of email and attach your delivery and all other documents which you have.
I sent them letter with explanation with fedex delivery receipt and my online fee receipt and then replied to me with in 1 week that they said i can confirm that yr application was received but its not opened and it will be soon done and send you AOR as that time.

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Passed test this morning. Now waiting for oath. Was told apprx Nov/Dec and will get two weeks notice by mail.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
fourkey2001 said:
Passed test this morning. Now waiting for oath. Was told apprx Nov/Dec and will get two weeks notice by mail.
Congrats on completing test successfully.

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
I try to access my ecas but it is not showing anything.Few days ago it was showing Inprocess.

regards!
Manish

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
fourkey2001 said:
Congratulations and all the BEST to on the rest of your application stage.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
fourkey2001 said:
Congratulations on passing the test!!!

Do they inform the results immediately?
What do they ask in the oral interview? Do they ask for photocopies of the original documents other than validating the original documents?

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Hi All,

I could not update earlier as I was busy with hectic work. I received my test invitation. :) :) :) I have my test on 2nd Oct. Hope everything goes well.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Ojeola said:
It so unfunately to hear about your experience. However, you said that the agent acknoledge that the application was received right? through what system? You applicant WONT even be on the systerm at all if it was sent back.

You MIGHT want to email the CIC sdney office for more clarification. If your mailing address was correct then I don't think they would have sent it to another address. Try to keep asking questions, altough CIC call centre might not be able to help anymore.

All the BEST.
Thanks, CIC call center agent did acknowledge receipt of my application in their system but does not know what happened after that.

Agent suspected that my application might have been returned. CIC it seems does NOT keep track of what's returned, is'nt weird ???

I complained thru MP's offices and waiting to hear. It baffles me how can a Federal Agency work that unprofessionally & irresponsibly, Unless CIC deliberately doing these stupid things to drag the process and have already wasted over 4 years of thousands of candidates.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
kannadiga said:
Hi All,

I could not update earlier as I was busy with hectic work. I received my test invitation. :) :) :) I have my test on 2nd Oct. Hope everything goes well.
Congratulations and all the BEST to on the rest of your application stage. Kindly update us about how your test went tomorrow.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannadiga said:
Hi All,

Congrats buddy! based on our sheet, you seems to be the first to get the test invite applying from Toronto.
Did you receive an email regarding the test invite or just the update through ecas?

I'm planning to travel home during Christmas time. Is there a way to postpone the test invite (if in case I receive it during December month that I can't attend)?
Have anyone tried doing it, advice pls!

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
CanCanCit said:
Congrats buddy! based on our sheet, you seems to be the first to get the test invite applying from Toronto.
Did you receive an email regarding the test invite or just the update through ecas?

I'm planning to travel home during Christmas time. Is there a way to postpone the test invite (if in case I receive it during December month that I can't attend)?
Have anyone tried doing it, advice pls!
I am in the same boat. Planning to travel during the Holiday season. I have been advised here by senior members, either not to travel unless absolutely necessary or to inform CIC in writing.