waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Atif.Ayub said:
My status turned in process on September 14th.
So,
Application received : June 10th
AOR Received: August 7th
In Process: September 14th
We are a family of 4.
Residing in Mississauga, Ontario

I have updated the spreadsheet

I have a question to the experienced and knowledgeable folks here. I plan to be out of the country from December 13th to January the 3rd. How can I ensure that I dont get called up for Citizenship test during this period?
Friends,
Can anybody opine on my post above?
Thanks

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Atif.Ayub said:
Friends,
Thanks
I'd recommend you let CIC know of your trip well in advance, so they'll know not to send you a test invitation for those dates. Even after informing CIC, some people still received test invitation for when they were away so it's not a perfect solution but it's something that could help.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Atif.Ayub said:
Friends,
Thanks

Considering the current fast pace of Citizenship test and Oath invitations seen sent, yours could be around the corner.

If your trip is not critical, consider postponing it. If not, officially inform (thru courier) the CIC, local offices about your trip in advance & request their quick response. But unless you hear from the CIC, dont leave the country, else they might consider your file as abandoned.

Looks like CIC is bent down upon directing candidates to apply under the new rules, for them its higher revenue.

You might consider requesting CIC to conduct your test prior to your trip, which is a long shot.

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
I want to know that once you got in process after that your file transferred .Does Ecas shows that your file has been transferred to your local office(Calgary/Vancouver etc)/
Rgds!
manuish

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Hi,

Does anybody have an idea about how Toronto, Scarborough timeline goes?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
mani_01 said:
Hi Guys,
I want to know that once you got in process after that your file transferred .Does Ecas shows that your file has been transferred to your local office(Calgary/Vancouver etc)/
Rgds!
manuish
Kindly follow through with the previous forum communication, some members reported they do not have the "Transfer to local office" timeline anymore on their ECAS. The affected members are mostly those that applied around May/June 2015.

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Hi,

We sent me and my wife application on 8th june for citizenship from toronto and it was received on 10th june my M.KRSZWDA. I sent me and my wife application on different parcel via fedex.
I can see online that my wife application was received and accepted and AOR sent on Aug 8, 2015 and still i haven't received my AOR nor my application returned to me.

I checked my application onlinewith my client id but still it not showing anything. I called 7-8 times to CIC customer care and they said we are now sending AOR for August month applicant.
I said i haven't received AOR nor my application returned to me. CIC agent said if your application is not showing in their syayem and its now 3 months then it it is returned but i did not received any return application.
Don't know what to do now...can you please guide what to do now....they don't know anything about my appliction, they are not even confirming that my application was received even...

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth applicantion?

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Kindly follow through with the previous forum communication, some members reported they do not have the "Transfer to local office" timeline anymore on their ECAS. The affected members are mostly those that applied around May/June 2015.
Wow, really? So there's no way we can get to know whether it got transferred to the local office and where it got transferred to?
What are we looking at as our next status update (from 'In Progress')?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
CanCanCit said:
Wow, really? So there's no way we can get to know whether it got transferred to the local office and where it got transferred to?
From 'In Process' it'd go to 'Decision Made.'

Larger image: http://tinyurl.com/pzdmwqy

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jimmydixit said:
Hi,

We sent me and my wife application on 8th june for citizenship from toronto and it was received on 10th june my M.KRSZWDA. I sent me and my wife application on different parcel via fedex.
I can see online that my wife application was received and accepted and AOR sent on Aug 8, 2015 and still i haven't received my AOR nor my application returned to me.

I checked my application onlinewith my client id but still it not showing anything. I called 7-8 times to CIC customer care and they said we are now sending AOR for August month applicant.
I said i haven't received AOR nor my application returned to me. CIC agent said if your application is not showing in their syayem and its now 3 months then it it is returned but i did not received any return application.
Don't know what to do now...can you please guide what to do now....they don't know anything about my appliction, they are not even confirming that my application was received even...

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth application?
I sent my application under the new rules (4/6) in the last week of July 2015, I did not receive "AOR" by email or mail acknowledge receipt of yet.

In your case, you may approach your area's Member of Parliament's office. MP's can get responses to such queries in 2 weeks.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
CanCanCit said:
It seems one of the forum members might have answered your questions. Yeah in progress is the next stage once you ECAS has been updated with the date your application was received.

AlieW

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv. Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Random question, how much time usually is there between when you receive you invitation to the test and the actual test date.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
AlieW said:
Random question, how much time usually is there between when you receive you invitation to the test and the actual test date.
I was given 3 weeks notice minus a day (i.e. received the invitation on a Thursday - August 27th -, and test was on a Wednesday - September 16th).

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
jimmydixit said:
Hi,

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth applicantion?
Now finally after more than 3 and half month i got my AOR today.
once we get AOR is that means they have checked all my forms and my documents but not verified, can someone confirm?
is the mean they also have checked my number of days?