+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

kkmmaa

Jul 16, 2012
Hi All,

I had a family application for 3 people. 2 adult and 1 child. And the application was sent in one envelope. I did travel to sydney to submit the application on 10th june. We have received the AOR email on 12th august of our son who was dependent to my application. But no news about the 2 adult AORs.

Also, my son's AOR letter shows a wrong home address which was belong to me 2.5 years early. His ecas file is active now. Any suggestions what can we do now?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
kkmmaa said:
Hi All,

I had a family application for 3 people. 2 adult and 1 child. And the application was sent in one envelope. I did travel to sydney to submit the application on 10th june. We have received the AOR email on 12th august of our son who was dependent to my application. But no news about the 2 adult AORs.

Also, my son's AOR letter shows a wrong home address which was belong to me 2.5 years early. His ecas file is active now. Any suggestions what can we do now?
Hopefully you will get AOR soon(for two adults). as you have received AOR for child thus cic has accepted your application (two adults) as well. It may take some time for you to receive AOR.

Once you have access to e-cas within few days, you can check the address online and if it is still the old address, you can update the address online. e-cas gets activated within a week after receiving AOR. Also, you can contact cic call centre at 1-888-242-2100 to update the address.

By the way, did you mention same email address for all the three applications? Also, please check you spam or junk email folder to see if the AOR is there.

kkmmaa

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you thecoolguysam for the reply. I have double checked the email address of all the applicants. And, hopefully they are fine.

Actually, we had physical presence of exact 1095 days. Thats why a bit scared whether it will be accepted or not. I have updated the address in ecas for my son. Thanks for the suggestion.

Is it a good idea to check back with CIC whether our application was accepted or not? Or just wait for a few more days?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
kkmmaa said:
Thank you thecoolguysam for the reply. I have double checked the email address of all the applicants. And, hopefully they are fine.

Actually, we had physical presence of exact 1095 days. Thats why a bit scared whether it will be accepted or not. I have updated the address in ecas for my son. Thanks for the suggestion.

Is it a good idea to check back with CIC whether our application was accepted or not? Or just wait for a few more days?
Try to access your e-cas to see if you can access the two adult applications or not? Give it a couple of days more or maybe early next week to see if two adults receives AOR or e-cas gets activated.

When you submit the application as a family together (example 3 applications in one package) and if one application has issues among three applications then the whole application package is returned.

As your son's application has been accepted thus it seems to be that the 2 adults applications have been accepted as well.

If you are still in doubt, you may contact the call centre at 1-888-242-2100

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Good day everyone
I want you to add me please to the timeline spread sheet
My information:
Application sent :June 9- 2015
Application received : June 10- 2015
AOR: August 10-2015
Local office : Edmonton
Family
3/4
Physical presence 1095
Sent by Fedex
Ecas activated :August 10

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Went in process yesterday, 7 days after AOR. Vancouver is on fire!

yuvi g

Aug 15, 2015
hi there i am new on this forum i have one question to ask.i am living in canada from last 11 years as permanent resident and i never travelled outside canada i am staying on same addres from 11 years.but my work experience is self employment from last 4 years but i filed all my income taxes. now my question is that my work experience is going to create any probleam in my application or interview

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
yuvi g said:
hi there i am new on this forum i have one question to ask.i am living in canada from last 11 years as permanent resident and i never travelled outside canada i am staying on same addres from 11 years.but my work experience is self employment from last 4 years but i filed all my income taxes. now my question is that my work experience is going to create any probleam in my application or interview
1. Not a problem.
2. Why did you post it to the June applicants ? Are we smarter than all ? :mad: