+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
jcyj said:
I think so, first June applicant can get AOR next week !
Yeah that correct. Currently, the timeline is about 39 - 42 days to get AOR. Let see how it goes this week.

nirvana555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am more hopeful of next week when first June AOR will be issued.

Ojeola said:
Yeah that correct. Currently, the timeline is about 39 - 42 days to get AOR. Let see how it goes this week.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Any updates guys?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Ojeola said:
Nothing yet hopefully, we get to have some level of progress by next week. They seem to be sending AOR for May 2* applicants for now.
I'm just quietly waiting and checking out the May 2015 timeline, heh.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:
I'm just quietly waiting and checking out the May 2015 timeline, heh.
Yeah, that correct. I always SPY on May 2015 applicant's timeline also..lol. Hopefully by this week June applicants will start getting AOR. Mine got received on June 3rd so my AOR should not that far.

Rock2015

Jun 16, 2015
I found today that my ECAS is active with my PR application status showing it is complete!!
Anyone got his ECAS active?? I was continuously checking it and it was not active previously

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rock2015 said:
I found today that my ECAS is active with my PR application status showing it is complete!!
Anyone got his ECAS active?? I was continuously checking it and it was not active previously
Good signal !

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rock2015 said:
I noticed that too. My Ecas has not been active, but for past couple of days it shows the previous application details for my PR. (My citiz app was received on 04Jun)

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Good Signal? You mind expatiating more on that?
Yeah, I'm not sure too. Why would already completed status info for PR show up on your ecas all of a sudden.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Good Signal? You mind expatiating more on that?
Oj, you recall when you landed, that your eCAS state moved to complete, then moved to in process while the PR card was being processed? I noticed that. I may be grasping at straws here, but that should show signs of activity with CIC within your CID. The records of any application should be removed with timelines as per below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=030&t=3

Any change post-timelines above - I would (my opinion) take this as a welcome development at least - I think of it as files/status are being shuffled around in preparation for a change. And most of us would have landed 2+ years ago, more than the time for the last PR application to be removed from eCAS.

Nevertheless, I advice caution in making more out of this than necessary. AoR is the definitive milestone.

ohms

Jun 20, 2012
first applicant from june received AOR today! (application received June 1st)
check the may forum (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2015-applicants-for-citizenship-t277082.0.html)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ragluf said:
Oj, you recall when you landed, that your eCAS state moved to complete, then moved to in process while the PR card was being processed? I noticed that. I may be grasping at straws here, but that should show signs of activity with CIC within your CID. The records of any application should be removed with timelines as per below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=030&t=3

Any change post-timelines above - I would (my opinion) take this as a welcome development at least - I think of it as files/status are being shuffled around in preparation for a change. And most of us would have landed 2+ years ago, more than the time for the last PR application to be removed from eCAS.

Nevertheless, I advice caution in making more out of this than necessary. AoR is the definitive milestone.

Yeah, that correct. I havent been able to check mine for a while. Not sure if i should select the "PR" check application option or just the "Citizhenhip" option.

Hopefully, the rest of the week brings about some few great NEWS.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ohms said:
first applicant from june received AOR today! (application received June 1st)
check the may forum (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2015-applicants-for-citizenship-t277082.0.html)
Yeah, that correct. It seems the application was received on June 1st. Hopefully, that signifies a great beginning of AOR for other June applicants.

All the BEST to us ALL.