+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
So my application got returned yesterday due to missing information of work/education history in the past four years. I don't know how I missed the part of not leaving the section "blank" . since I have not attended any institution and was not employed during this period so I checked on NO and thought it would be suffice but :'(
now I have to wait till mid 2017.
wish everyone all the very best
Sorry to hear that. If you add comments to that section and send it again with a cover letter stating that the application was sent and received on the (dates) and now you are updating the info, will they consider the previous received date? I know they won't, wont that be awesome if they do that in your case? Good luck!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
CanCanCit said:
Sorry to hear that. If you add comments to that section and send it again with a cover letter stating that the application was sent and received on the (dates) and now you are updating the info, will they consider the previous received date? I know they won't, wont that be awesome if they do that in your case? Good luck!
Thanks for kind thoughts, my husband is suggesting the same but I don't think it will work since in the letter they have given me two options 1. Resubmitting the the application with a document checklist under ClT-0002 (which is a new version of form I beleive) with a proof of payment. and the second option is to request a refund.
I called CIC and even the agent was surprised that they returned the form for just this reason. to my surprise how they can expect the explanation of not being employed when a person is not allowed to work till he/she becomes a Resident. on top of that I did mention in the family member list that I have a toddler . I don't understand what can be an explanation of being a home maker?

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Thanks for kind thoughts, my husband is suggesting the same but I don't think it will work since in the letter they have given me two options 1. Resubmitting the the application with a document checklist under ClT-0002 (which is a new version of form I beleive) with a proof of payment. and the second option is to request a refund.
I called CIC and even the agent was surprised that they returned the form for just this reason. to my surprise how they can expect the explanation of not being employed when a person is not allowed to work till he/she becomes a Resident. on top of that I did mention in the family member list that I have a toddler . I don't understand what can be an explanation of being a home maker?
Yeah, I would encourage you to add detailed comments in that section as possible to describe that you are home maker (since they won't connect the dots :)). And also I would add a separate later requesting to consider the original receive date, who knows if that somehow works for you it's good. if not, you are not losing anything. Good luck.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all those who received AOR yesterday.
I'm still waiting with the hope to receive it soon! Good luck to all of us!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
CanCanCit said:
Yeah, I would encourage you to add detailed comments in that section as possible to describe that you are home maker (since they won't connect the dots :)). And also I would add a separate later requesting to consider the original receive date, who knows if that somehow works for you it's good. if not, you are not losing anything. Good luck.
Thanks, I will give it a go I think and hope for the best.

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
Congratulations to all AOR recipients! I just found today my ECAS has activated! What's the next step?

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VEN_Mavo said:
Congratulations to all AOR recipients! I just found today my ECAS has activated! What's the next step?
The next would be 'In Process' status, your ecas would be showing 'We started processing your application on...' probably in 2-3 months based on the forum data.

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS got activated for my family's application (for all the family members).

Application sent on 8th June
Received at CIC on 9th June
AOR 5th August
ECAS 7th August

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DenverCO said:
ECAS got activated for my family's application (for all the family members).

Application sent on 8th June
Received at CIC on 9th June
AOR 5th August
ECAS 7th August
Congrats! Your signature shows different dates though!

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Hello friends,
I just received my aor.
I had applied on 9th June.
Recieved on 10th via purolator
Family of 4 from Mississauga, Ontario
My information is not on the sheet as I am always on a tablet and couldn't enter the info.

Good luck to all the friends who are still waiting!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
NadTab said:
thanks for reply plz lemme know there is any email ID or phone number to correct them or should I send a letter to them???
The very 1st step will be that you contact them via telephone. Their number should be on t CIC contact us page.

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Not sure what it means..?
My application consisted of 4 applications; me, my wife and 2 daughters.
I have received 3 AOR via email for myself and my daughters but have not received one for my wife.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Atif.Ayub said:
Not sure what it means..?
My application consisted of 4 applications; me, my wife and 2 daughters.
I have received 3 AOR via email for myself and my daughters but have not received one for my wife.
Did your wife list her e-mail in the forms so they could e-mail her? If so, is it listed correctly?

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hello Friends,

I received our AOR today - for myself and my family. Came through email.
I had applied on 8th June , received on 9th via Purolator.
From Mississauga, Ontario

Can someone please mark me GREEN.

Best of luck to all who are waiting.

Thanks,