+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dnyfyn said:
If its May first week AOR. Assuming they maintain the speed means in a months time June applicants should start to get the AOR.
That correct, I do have feelings that things might speed up in early July. CIC normally do experience delays within he summer period because I remember that it tokes some weeks before I got my AOR when I was applying for PR during summer last year.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Guys there are lots of people recieving AOR who applied in May. Hang in there. We will surly hear from them in 3 to 4 weeks.
Hardly 4 or 5 may applicants have received AOR... That too a day ago... Not sure where you saw lots...
AOR has slowed down my friend. It's at 44 days or so now, increasing every day...

It is taking more than one day to clear each day of received applns... And further flood of apps came in June... Cic is not adding more folks to initial screening ( probably) - they might rather have work force on processing side, to clear back logs

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
boltz said:
Hardly 4 or 5 may applicants have received AOR... That too a day ago... Not sure where you saw lots...
AOR has slowed down my friend. It's at 44 days or so now, increasing every day...

It is taking more than one day to clear each day of received applns... And further flood of apps came in June... Cic is not adding more folks to initial screening ( probably) - they might rather have work force on processing side, to clear back logs
Yea. But on a brighter note, things will start clearing out much earlier than expected since applications have stopped coming in due to the new rules.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
boltz said:

It seems you are a May applicants. Well, 4-5 people as you mentioned are only members of the forum. I do know lots of May applicants around my commuity who started receiving AOR since last week. I believe that thing will speed up very soon as CIC only had citizenship applications till the 1st - 2nd week of June.

With the NEW rule, it will drastically slow down the rate at which application are sent. All the best to everyone.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Just thinking if there is any possibility of having more June applicants who are eligible to apply under the NEW rules. Since the announcement of the rule I haven't seens any other new applicants join the forum

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SharkHacks said:
Hi Folks,

I'm one of those guys who made it on the last day.

Application received by CIC Case Processing centre on June 10th.

My application : 1095 days exactly
My Wife : 1093 days.

besides everything requested in the application, something told me at the last moment to include Notice of assessments from CRA for all the years we have been in Canada.
I hope we won't get RQ .
Of course you will get RQ, so prepare right now all your documents.

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually he might not,, I have a friend who submitted their application way before their time i believe she still had about 3 month before she can apply and so far she didn't get anything.. everyone case is different and you never know the judge might be that nice that he will approve the 3 days....

SharkHacks - be positive everything you ever wish for will happen, just patience my friend.

neutral said:
Of course you will get RQ, so prepare right now all your documents.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
m22ij said:
Actually he might not,, I have a friend who submitted their application way before their time i believe she still had about 3 month before she can apply and so far she didn't get anything.. everyone case is different and you never know the judge might be that nice that he will approve the 3 days....

SharkHacks - be positive everything you ever wish for will happen, just patience my friend.
While I quite agree with you that he might not have RQ, I also will like to disagree. With the current situation of thing within CIC, such incident as applying with fewer days might generate some form of questions or even application refusal from CIC. They specifically mentioned that an applicant should not apply with fewer days.

Hopefully, the agent in charge of his application will be considerate in making his/her decision.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
While I quite agree with you that he might not have RQ, I also will like to disagree. With the current situation of thing within CIC, such incident as applying with fewer days might generate some form of questions or even application refusal from CIC. They specifically mentioned that an applicant should not apply with fewer days.

Hopefully, the agent in charge of his application will be considerate in making his/her decision.
True! It's better to be prepared and get most of the documents ready for RQ.
When RQ is being received, we will atleast be ready with how to respond in 45 days.
I've just started to go through some of the RQ threads to gain some backgrounds/understanding.
I would suggest whoever's on the same boat to do something similar, to be prepared.
Good luck, friends (for not getting RQ, and to have a successful set of documents ready if RQ is received)!

Pink123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5,2015
AOR Received.
July 11,2015
File Transfer...
August 6,2015
Ojeola said:
Just thinking if there is any possibility of having more June applicants who are eligible to apply under the NEW rules. Since the announcement of the rule I haven't seens any other new applicants join the forum
Hi!

Going to send my application today. I'm one of the eligible applicants under the new rules. :)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Pink123 said:
Hi!

Going to send my application today. I'm one of the eligible applicants under the new rules. :)
Congratulations. You seem to be the first June applicants for the NEW rule. Kindly cross check all your documents closely before sending them.

All the BEST.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm also eligible to apply this week under the new rules, but I am planning a long 5 month vacation starting from next week and I am concerned that they will call me for the test while I am abroad.

For that reason I think that I might procrastinate my application until I come back later this year.

Reactions: AbdulIBX

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MUFC said:
I'm also eligible to apply this week under the new rules, but I am planning a long 5 month vacation starting from next week and I am concerned that they will call me for the test while I am abroad.

For that reason I think that I might procrastinate my application until I come back later this year.
Oh alright. If i may ask, suppose you add the 5months vacation to your "residency calculator" I believe that might move your eligibility date forward. It either you applied and you included a cover letter to CIC stating that you will be out of the country for 5months period etc or you wait after your Vacation and applied when you eligible again next year.

Just my personal contribution.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Oh alright. If i may ask, suppose you add the 5months vacation to your "residency calculator" I believe that might move your eligibility date forward. It either you applied and you included a cover letter to CIC stating that you will be out of the country for 5months period etc or you wait after your Vacation and applied when you eligible again next year.

Just my personal contribution.
I was thinking about the cover letter option, but I ended up thinking that it would create more delay for the actual processing.
If I miss my test date it would also create more delays.

Yes my eligibility date will move forward when I come back but anyways I am not in rush to apply ASAP.

Reactions: AbdulIBX

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MUFC said:
I was thinking about the cover letter option, but I ended up thinking that it would create more delay for the actual processing.
If I miss my test date it would also create more delays.

Yes my eligibility date will move forward when I come back but anyways I am not in rush to apply ASAP.
Cool, that good to know that you not in any hurry. Have a nice 5months vacation.