Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Ive been totally out of the blue. I was taking my sweet time to apply. Indidnt know of this bill 24 untill sunday night at 11pm. Got off my lazy bum and calculated my days I didnt know i actually had enough! I had 1121 days! I stayed up late and filed my application and sent it today via fedex, they said it was gonna arrive june 10 noonish. So borderline.

So i triple checked it and i realized just now that I screwed the dates of where did I live last 4 years. I thought i had moved in my now current apartment in 2011 April but actually it was 2012 April! i was renting this bedroom before my current apartment. I messed the years and i just put my current apartment for where i lived past 4 years.

Is this gonna be an issue? I was in canada regardless and claimed any days i was on vacay in 2011 And 2012...the number of days will still be 1121

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ofvgard said:
Ive been totally out of the blue. I was taking my sweet time to apply. Indidnt know of this bill 24 untill sunday night at 11pm. Got off my lazy bum and calculated my days I didnt know i actually had enough! I had 1121 days! I stayed up late and filed my application and sent it today via fedex, they said it was gonna arrive june 10 noonish. So borderline.

So i triple checked it and i realized just now that I screwed the dates of where did I live last 4 years. I thought i had moved in my now current apartment in 2011 April but actually it was 2012 April! i was renting this bedroom before my current apartment. I messed the years and i just put my current apartment for where i lived past 4 years.

Is this gonna be an issue? I was in canada regardless and claimed any days i was on vacay in 2011 And 2012...the number of days will still be 1121
I believe that might not be an issue. It does not have anything to do with you citizenship application. In as much as there is no significant error on the application then you should be fine.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
LostinCalgary said:
I sent my application today from Calgary. It's supposed to arrive to Sydney on Wednesday :)
Kindly update the google timeline to reflect the status of your application. All the best.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
AHTOXEC said:
Hi guys,

I have a question.

I did not enter N/A in Apt. no. question 5 section E, do you think it is critical? I live in a house, and apartment # for me is N/A field. Just noticed that I put N/A in every possible field but in there :(

Thanks!
Relax. They don't return for such a minor mistake.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
I sent my application on 4th June by UPS Express..! it was delivered on June 8. I went out of country soon after i posted my application. I plan to return after a month.

Now figure cross for the AOR and smooth sailing for the passport God Willing.

cheers and all the best to the folks doing this month...

btw: any idea for the new rule? when it is happening??

I have friends who are on the end of june or july...???

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Man you are so outdated it is coming in to effect in 2 days in June 11!! So you are good but unfortunately your friend is not.

ma.vaneandrade

Aug 16, 2012
Thank you Bananaman and Ojeola for your help. I called CIC and they told me the same thing regarding my problem. Hoping that everything will be fine ??? ;)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
malimm0a75 said:
I sent my application on 4th June by UPS Express..! it was delivered on June 8. I went out of country soon after i posted my application. I plan to return after a month.

Now figure cross for the AOR and smooth sailing for the passport God Willing.

cheers and all the best to the folks doing this month...

btw: any idea for the new rule? when it is happening??

I have friends who are on the end of june or july...???
All the BEST on your application. I assume that CIC said applicant should inform them if they will be out of the country for a minimum of 2weeks although am not sure if you can work your way around it.

For your second information, the new rules are already in place. Implementation start on June 11th. So your friends will have to wait till next year to qualify hopefully.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ma.vaneandrade said:
Thank you Bananaman and Ojeola for your help. I called CIC and they told me the same thing regarding my problem. Hoping that everything will be fine ??? ;)
You Welcome. All the BEST.

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Just went online to check the tracking on the fedex site. Says my application will arrive June 10 around 5 pm. Really?? Im so worried now that their office is closed by then and they wont get it till June 11 now. So worried..

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ofvgard said:
Just went online to check the tracking on the fedex site. Says my application will arrive June 10 around 5 pm. Really?? Im so worried now that their office is closed by then and they wont get it till June 11 now. So worried..
You still have time to print another application and to catch a flight and submit it tomorrow from a local currier. You can spent a little bit more money, but it is very important for you to apply under the old rules.

You can take a small loan if you don't have enough disposable income now.

The time is ticking.

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
Hello All.. my second application delivered today and signed by D.LEWIIS . the estimate time for fedex was on 10-june- today in the morning they changed it to 5 pm. and now it is delivered. exactly 24 hours. they were so good. hope good luck for everyone

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Could someone please post the link to April's timeline?