Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Andy,
Could you please guide me about Myimmitracker, we'll do I need to update manually every stage of my process or it will update automatically?
You need to update yourself, please see video tutorials here:

For new members who are adding cases to tracker some useful stuff on myimmitracker:

What is MyImmiTracker:

How to add a case video tutorial:

How to edit/update a case video tutorial:

How to sort/filter the trackers video tutorial:

How to hide/move columns video tutorial:

How to add signatures video tutorial:

[MEDIA]9KMOKHMNsXA&t[/MEDIA]

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi andy108, I applied online from italy (outside canada), for Post-Doc LMIA exempted work-permit (Employee specific) and my application is being processed at VO ROME, which specific tracker would be valid in my case, to look for? Kindly refer me relevant tracker thanks! I have difficulty to find relevant tracker.
My timeline:
- ACR=08-Oct-2017
- Biometrics=09-Oct-2017
- BG=IP2 since 11-Oct-2017
- PCC & Medical & Interview = not required
Normally how long it would take from IP2 to PPR considering VO ROME? I tried to contact embassy and VFS yet no response from them. also my application falls under GSS (2 weeks processing) notified through CSE to CIC, they replied we forwarded your request to VO ROME, they will contact, yet awaiting. I need to analyze tracker, but which one, I don't know
@andy108 Which tracker i should add at first step of clicking 'add case' button. please read my quoted msg, and advise me, I fall under which tracker, thanks!, I am talking about this video tutorial at time-stamp of 0:28, here:
I filled this form : "Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)" and applied under LMIA-Exempted Post Doc, as written in quotes msg above.

Last edited:

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
You need to update yourself, please see video tutorials here:

For new members who are adding cases to tracker some useful stuff on myimmitracker:

What is MyImmiTracker:

How to add a case video tutorial:

How to edit/update a case video tutorial:

How to sort/filter the trackers video tutorial:

How to hide/move columns video tutorial:

How to add signatures video tutorial:

[MEDIA]9KMOKHMNsXA&t[/MEDIA]
Thanks Andy.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 Which tracker i should add at first step of clicking 'add case' button. please read my quoted msg, and advise me, I fall under which tracker, thanks!, I am talking about this video tutorial at time-stamp of 0:28, here:
I filled this form : "Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)" and applied under LMIA-Exempted Post Doc, as written in quotes msg above.
Hello, i think there is no tracker for your specific application type.

The trackers are created "on-demand" so, you can create one yourself too: https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers/new

However, it only makes sense to create a tracker if there is enough applicants....

I can help with the creation of tracker too, just ping me :)