+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker shows 'all completed', but no PPR received yet with a weird update on tracker system

komomo

Apr 25, 2023
Dear all,

My family and I (my husband and my 2-years-old daughter) are applying PR via FSW program, and my AOR date was 15th, Dec 2022.

On the tracker system, all our assessing items are shown as 'completed' since 20th, March 2023.

(except for the 'eligibility' of my husband and my daughter, which I heard will remain 'not started' until we receive the PPR...?)

(And my daughter's background check has been updated to 'in progress' since the 20th of April, which looks more like a technical glitch....?)

Therefore I was thinking that we could expect to receive the PPR email in a very short time since last month...

However, not only we didn't receive any meaningful updates since all stages changed to 'completed', I received a GU on the 19th of April, which led to another new message on the tracker stating 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you':oops:

The last time I saw this message was three months ago when we passed the 'eligibility' evaluation, and cannot find any relevant explanation for the reason this update showing up at the current point anywhere yet....

Does anyone know what this message could mean at this stage? I am so lost:(

Thank you in advance.

Regards

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
I am in a very similar state, everything is completed for me, my spouse has everything completed except eligibility still "not started", my dependent child (minor) has eligibility "not started" and background "in progress".

Marking this thread, I'll also report back if there's any status updates on my end.

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
Forgot to mention, I also have multiple "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you" messages in the tracker. Obviously I didn't send anything recently, but the message I am guessing is more like an acknowledgement that they have taken a file from your application to review.

giokh28

May 18, 2023
Dear all,

My family and I (my husband and my 2-years-old daughter) are applying PR via FSW program, and my AOR date was 15th, Dec 2022.

On the tracker system, all our assessing items are shown as 'completed' since 20th, March 2023.

(except for the 'eligibility' of my husband and my daughter, which I heard will remain 'not started' until we receive the PPR...?)

(And my daughter's background check has been updated to 'in progress' since the 20th of April, which looks more like a technical glitch....?)

Therefore I was thinking that we could expect to receive the PPR email in a very short time since last month...

However, not only we didn't receive any meaningful updates since all stages changed to 'completed', I received a GU on the 19th of April, which led to another new message on the tracker stating 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you':oops:

The last time I saw this message was three months ago when we passed the 'eligibility' evaluation, and cannot find any relevant explanation for the reason this update showing up at the current point anywhere yet....

Thank you in advance.

Regards
hello komomo ,i am also in the same situation as you are , except that my wife is the main applicant and we added our daughter after ITA , i am also not accompanying her at the moment . but our tracker shows background check completed on the 17th of february 2023. and still not updates since then. AOR 23rd of Decmber 2022.
so my question is this normal ? do we worry ? since background check is completed i think all we have to do is wait for ppr right ?
we have also sent to inquiry but no answer from ircc ?
please if you can give some feedback on this matter .

thanks.

Willchrist

May 23, 2023
Forgot to mention, I also have multiple "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you" messages in the tracker. Obviously I didn't send anything recently, but the message I am guessing is more like an acknowledgement that they have taken a file from your application to review.
Same situation since the 16th of may 2023

giokh28

May 18, 2023
Dear all,

Thank you in advance.

Regards
HELLO ANY UPDATES ?

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
“We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.”

I got this on my tracker yesterday dated 03june2023 and my tracker was updated 07 June 2023 but I didn’t send anything to them. What does it mean please??

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
“We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.”

I got this on my tracker yesterday dated 03june2023 and my tracker was updated 07 June 2023 but I didn’t send anything to them. What does it mean please??
You most likely called IRCC or raised a webform recently. That's an update to reflect that.

ashu93

Dec 2, 2019
Hi i would like to share my situation here. My wife's spousal application got updated on may 8 and we received her pre arrival and on the same day her eligibility and background check was showing completed on tracker but on gc key it was still shkwing as in progress so my lawyer said we csn soon get ppr it usualy take 7-15 or max 30 days in some cases. After 1 month passed i was a bit eager to know about her ppr status and i called on irrc helpline number to know the status and the weird thing was the computer wouldn't tell me about her status instead it said that to serve you better let me connect to you with one of the agent and when i talked tk agent they told that they cannot tell anything about her file as it is outside of canada it was actually in new delhi vo so they asked me to raise a webform and meanwhile the tracker got several ghist updates infact everyday but no document qas visible. So i contacted my lawyer on june 13 and she raised webform asking about her status till now gc key was showing her application in progress but on june 13 in evening at about 4 pm she called me and gave a shocking news that her application was approved on may 9 the same day when she got her pre arrival letter but until june 13 ppr document was not visibe. But on her approval letter the date is may 9 but the letter was uploaded by ircc on gc key account on june 13 so technically we missed 30 day deadlin3 to submit our passport but as soon as we received the ppr on june 13 we right booked passport submission slit and raised web form at ndvo explaining about the glitch. I am just hoping they stamp her passport and realize it wasnt our fault. Does anyone had this same situation. What you think will happen. Sorry for this big message

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
Dear all,

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Hi, I am wondering if you have heard from IRCC? and what was the delay if you care to share?