+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR Card using CIC Account

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations. I called them on the toll free number and stayed on hold for 20 minutes to finally reach a representative who confirmed that all my information is correct in their system and that the card will get delivered in 58 days from the date of landing
oh ! really by calling can we also check and kindly tell me my wife applied for renewal of PR card she do not has gckey account how could we check the processing for renewal of card

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
oh ! really by calling can we also check and kindly tell me my wife applied for renewal of PR card she do not has gckey account how could we check the processing for renewal of card
Call them on the toll free number : 1888-242-2100, and then select options 2-3-2-0 for PR card status.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
CIC required two photos again today my representative (family representative to whom i choosed in my application) told me that he received email on 14 march but did not aware of that email but i linked my application for tracking yesterday
so after sending photos how long will it take to received PR card

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
CIC required two photos again today my representative (family representative to whom i choosed in my application) told me that he received email on 14 march but did not aware of that email but i linked my application for tracking yesterday
I'm not aware of that, sorry. Please try to send your photos asap to them and let me know when you get the card. Shouldn't take long I hope.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
They will process new photos roughly 2 weeks after receiving them.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
They will process new photos roughly 2 weeks after receiving them.
oh ok and kindly tell me could we link service Canada account for PR renewal tracking or not my wife do not have GCKEY account she make service Canada account is that same? is there any opption to link that PR card application

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
oh ok and kindly tell me could we link service Canada account for PR renewal tracking or not my wife do not have GCKEY account she make service Canada account is that same? is there any opption to link that PR card application
I don't know about service Canada account.

urvish29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Oshawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Doc's Request.
18-10-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22-11-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2018
LANDED..........
08-03-2018
Hello,
I am unable to link my application to my Cic account too. Tried all possible options. I landed here 2 days ago in Toronto. Could you please let me know if I should wait for a few more days n then link the application for PR card to the account? I'm an express entry FCWA immigrant.
And did you get the PR card without any emails from them to send your photos to Cic?
Any input from you will be really helpful. Thank you

Hii there,

I landed on March 8, 2018. Were you able to link your PR card application on CIC account? Did you get any update regarding photographs?

Thanks,
Urvish

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hii there,

I landed on March 8, 2018. Were you able to link your PR card application on CIC account? Did you get any update regarding photographs?

Thanks,
Urvish
Wasn't able to link my account but when I called CIC helpline number, they said all my info is correct with them n that I'll receive the PR card in 58 calendar days If they need any photos from me, they will email or send me a letter

Reactions: urvish29

tommyrong

Apr 4, 2018
When you landing in Canada?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello guys, unable to link my application landed on 23 March 2018 any suggestions ?