ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi.

we got two PR cards out of 4 and waiting for the rest for more than 50 days. I know folks are waiting for more than 100 days (so please don't yell at me ).

My two cards are processed from NS Office. Not sure about other two. CIC account says in progress and portal site says 'In review'.
What are the options to track these and get PR cards? I tried sending emails to clientparities and other IRCCclientXXX email ids about the PR cards. But no use.

Any suggestions to tackle this situation is much helpful.

Thanks you.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
COPR was issued in APRIL 2021 and received confirmation/update in JUNE 2021, pictures send in JUNE 2021 still no update about PR its been 6 months. NO response on email, no calls, no response even on web forms. I requested my local MP to get an update from immigration and received an update that cards are in production since November 8.
can anyone guide me on how much time it will take more once the card is sent in production?
best way to contact immigration in this regard?
I came here as a refugee, can anyone guide me on how and from where I can get my seized passports back from immigration?
thanks
If it is more than 6 months, probably you can try sending an email to below email address and see how it works.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
Hello guys ,

Any one from india.

Does Delhi embassy started processing express entry files for Permanent residency visas ( Provincial nominee )

AOR April 2020
Biometrics March 2021

My file is 100% complete .i am waiting, there is no update from IRCC. They written when there is update we will email you.

thanks

Ptlhdk

Nov 23, 2021
i got gu on linked pr card application .(is anyone here got same and how long will it take pr card to be mailed?)

imijoon

Apr 14, 2018
Photo and address sent: 23 Sep 2021
Address approved: 23 Sep 2021
eCoPR: 23 Sep 2021
Update (This email confirms that you have successfully submitted the required information to confirm your status as a permanent resident in Canada): Dec 08 2021
Update (This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision): Dec 08 2021
Update (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive): Dec 10 2021
Case closed and accepted: Dec 16 2021
PR Card in mailbox: Dec 19 2021

My wife's PR card came ~ 1 month earlier than mine.
In this period, I sent 3 mails to ask to expedite, none worked, just was replied with "Just wait". Only in 1 case they told me that my card has been sent for production.

Best of luck for everyone.

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi there, is it normal that in my PR portal the status is: "Review with IRCC" but when I login to my CIC account, its says its been approved and they already sent out my PR card?

Jp4747

Dec 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my PR card on Online portal on July 31, 2021. Still waiting for my initial PR card, I tried calling and emailing back to the PR portal email, Nothing working out so far,

Applied on - July 31,2021
Address approved - Aug 02,2021
Photo - In review

IRCC saying to wait for the card, I do understand wait time, but it’s been almost 5 months now no update at all, How can I escalate this situation, Already applied for GCMS its been more than 1 month and haven’t received any reply for that as well,

Just confused what to do,

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
i got gu on linked pr card application .(is anyone here got same and how long will it take pr card to be mailed?)
you received your PR card yet? and did it also update in your PR portal? I had the same situation but in Portal it says "In Review" with for address and photo.

Ptlhdk

Nov 23, 2021
you received your PR card yet? and did it also update in your PR portal? I had the same situation but in Portal it says "In Review" with for address and photo.
Hey,
I got my pr card yesterday but portal still shows in review. its better to link pr card application to cic . you can have clear idea whats going on.

Ptlhdk

Nov 23, 2021
Hi there, is it normal that in my PR portal the status is: "Review with IRCC" but when I login to my CIC account, its says its been approved and they already sent out my PR card?
nothing to worry , you will get your pr card soon. I got pr card yesterday, I had same situation. it still shows in review with ircc.

Reactions: jessiejgl

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
nothing to worry , you will get your pr card soon. I got pr card yesterday, I had same situation. it still shows in review with ircc.
Oh whew thats good to know. Mine got approved December 23, Ottawa office. So I am really hoping to get it soon! Thank you!

imijoon

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, it's similar to my case. There is a lag in PR portal to be updated. Don't worry, you'll have it soon.

Reactions: jessiejgl