+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Received my COPR on 20th September. Still waiting for my PR card, received a response for my web form today that it has been sent to production. Not sure how many days it's going to take from here. Traveling in 2 weeks
hello, what did you ask in webform? i am waiting for mine too.. i have to travel next month... and any idea how long waiting time for PRTD?

funnyboat

Nov 15, 2021
hello, what did you ask in webform? i am waiting for mine too.. i have to travel next month... and any idea how long waiting time for PRTD?
I raised a web form under the Urgent process of PR card and uploaded my flight tickets. Sent more than 3-4 web forms over the last 3 weeks. Also, sent a few emails to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

no idea about PRTD bud. Even, I am looking for an answer.

Good luck bud!

amol

Jun 17, 2013
Hello guys, My wife landed in canada on 22nd September it has been also most 50 days she has not received her PR Card, when should I accept her PR Card anyone in the same situation, any information will be appreciated. Thank you...

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Can you please share what does background check state in your profile? I'm curious because I received portal email on August 4th and replied on September 14th, yet I didn't get credentials nor COPR.

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Received my COPR on 20th September. Still waiting for my PR card, received a response for my web form today that it has been sent to production. Not sure how many days it's going to take from here. Traveling in 2 weeks
Funny meets Funny - NOICE!!
Can you please share the timeline between AOR to PRP Credentials? My AOR is on MArch 4, 2021 and emailed for PRP on September 14th 2021, Yet no access to portal yet.
Background check is still processing though :-/

PLEASE HELP!

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hello. Received my card yesterday! I did not receive any ghost update but direct Approval and mail notifcation.

Photos Submitted through portal: 4-June-2021
CoPR: 8-June-2021
Pr Card Application linked: 14-June-2021
Pr Card Approved & Mailed Update: 14-Oct-2021
Pr Card in mailbox: 18-Oct-2021

Vo Etobicoke

Good luck you to all!
Can you please share timeline between getting your PRP email --> Credentials --> Submit PR card --> COPR ?

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,

Received COPR - July 27th
Submitted photos next day - July 28th
Received email for re-submission of photos in 2 weeks- again re-submitted the next day after that no updates.

Any idea what is taking them so long- everything was done through the new online portal system.

I have been trying to contact ircc to hear any updates or where my application for PR CARD is but not even to reach them. Even web-form didn't work as their top PRIORITY IS THE AFGHANISTAN issue.

Anybody has recently spoke to IRCC regarding this? If so what is the contact number? Any advise will help please.. and Thank You.
Can you please advise how long it took for your to receive Portal for Permanent Residence --> Credentials to Portal --> Upload photo --> COPR ?

funnyboat

Nov 15, 2021
So, finally found out that they have mailed my PR card yesterday. Just wondering how can I track it? Also, do they send it through Canada Post?

Last edited:

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
So, finally found out that they have mailed my PR card yesterday. Just wondering how can I track it? Also, do they send it through Canada Post?
@funnyboat Congratulations.

How did you know that its mailed? Did you call IRCC for the status?

If its mailed you should receive it within 4-5 business days

funnyboat

Nov 15, 2021
@funnyboat Congratulations.

How did you know that its mailed? Did you call IRCC for the status?

If its mailed you should receive it within 4-5 business days
Thanks!! So, I emailed them multiple times to process it on an urgent basis. Yesterday, I got an email from the PR portal and after login, the portal showed that my application was accepted and closed.
Today, I got a notification on my CIC account today and after login, I could see they have mailed on 17th November.

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Thanks!! So, I emailed them multiple times to process it on an urgent basis. Yesterday, I got an email from the PR portal and after login, the portal showed that my application was accepted and closed.
Today, I got a notification on my CIC account today and after login, I could see they have mailed on 17th November.

In my case, spouse PR card sent to production on Oct 16, 2021, but no update after that. Do you any chance aware of when was your PR card sent for production?

I dont know how to expedite it since its already in production :(

funnyboat

Nov 15, 2021
I am writing this post for people who are still waiting for their PR card and it's been more than 2-3 months. Someone might find it helpful.

I received my e-COPR on 20th September and as most of my friends received their PR Card in a few days, I thought I will get mine as well. On 19th October, I received a notification from the PR portal and after login, I could see this message

Case status: Closed and accepted
Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use.
After a week or two, when I logged in to the portal, I saw that status was gone. I was not seeing this Close and Accepted status anymore.

I submitted multiple web forms and attached my flight ticket and told them I am travelling in December. I submitted the web form under the PR card and Urgent Processing of the PR card category. I sent them emails on different email ids including the one from which I received my PR confirmation and IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

I received one email from an agent on 3rd November against my web form saying the first card is already on the priority list and blah blah but he mentioned that I need to update my address using the web form.
I submitted my address using webform and again the next day sent an email to all the email ids I had.

On 15th November, I received another email in response to my emails that my card went for production. I called IRCC and asked when my card went for production and it was 11th November.

And 17th November, I received a notification from the PR portal after logging in, I am seeing the case status as closed and accepted and on the CIC portal, it's showing it has been mailed on 17th. Also, received an email against my emails saying the same thing.

Good luck everyone!